PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Good games Ning, Disgea, Joe B, rsextreme47 (I think that was his PSN) and my dude Dirk from S&T
laugh.gif

Tried to get in with these dudes in Domination and get an invite but they were just happy with trying to kill me and not inviting me as usual
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Good games Ning, Disgea, Joe B, rsextreme47 (I think that was his PSN) and my dude Dirk from S&T
laugh.gif

Tried to get in with these dudes in Domination and get an invite but they were just happy with trying to kill me and not inviting me as usual
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
We were full bud... u seen it...

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
We were full bud... u seen it...

Good games Ning, Disgea, Joe B and my dude Dirk from S&T
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
C'mon Bobby you know I always got you when parties are formed...we were full tho', I thought you would have realized and backed out. *shrugs*

IDK why y'all fiendin' to get into this draft/Captain mess now...2nd week of January you can raise hell about it but it's still Holiday season. Let all that %*!$ play out after or else it's a repeat of the 1st time.
eyes.gif

Good games Ning, Disgea, Joe B and my dude Dirk from S&T
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
C'mon Bobby you know I always got you when parties are formed...we were full tho', I thought you would have realized and backed out. *shrugs*

IDK why y'all fiendin' to get into this draft/Captain mess now...2nd week of January you can raise hell about it but it's still Holiday season. Let all that %*!$ play out after or else it's a repeat of the 1st time.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I'm #%!*%++ with you guys man. I ran my couple and then headed for TDM. Went 13-12 the first game 9-14 the next, this dude June must have killed me 7 of those 14
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm #%!*%++ with you guys man. I ran my couple and then headed for TDM. Went 13-12 the first game 9-14 the next, this dude June must have killed me 7 of those 14
laugh.gif

Cause everyone that had school is done.. So we have free time now... 
So we should just handle all the captain & draft %#++ before Xmas and then start the season come Jan. 

But if yall wanna wait til Jan to handle everything then sure... I just wanna know what/when we're doin but this dude boost never says %$$$ 
eyes.gif

Cause everyone that had school is done.. So we have free time now... 
So we should just handle all the captain & draft %#++ before Xmas and then start the season come Jan. 

But if yall wanna wait til Jan to handle everything then sure... I just wanna know what/when we're doin but this dude boost never says %$$$ 
eyes.gif

there wasnt much lag tonight

thanks for the invites
pimp.gif

i swear tho i hate that no noobtubes for 1 second...3 seconds passed and i tried to noob these 2 dudes coming thru a door and it didnt hit...then on match on launch host rage quit and i lost all my stats i ended 0-0
laugh.gif

there wasnt much lag tonight

thanks for the invites
pimp.gif

i swear tho i hate that no noobtubes for 1 second...3 seconds passed and i tried to noob these 2 dudes coming thru a door and it didnt hit...then on match on launch host rage quit and i lost all my stats i ended 0-0
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

The W streak ended at 160 something, damn.

frown.gif

I wanted 200 badly.

Sucks because I played like crap in that loss, too.
Mine ended today @ 109.
tired.gif
Domination in Nuketown...I wanted to run again vs. those dudes but Burrack's bum ##+ was host and left.
alien.gif

laugh.gif

My bad, my friends came over right after that match and we started drinking (no 4 loko).  I signed on later and everytime I assembled a party, I kept getting kicked right before the match started...

Damn patch...

Let's party next time and I'll guarantee a 200 round streak.
laugh.gif

Yall should know I am NOT one to back out of a lobby after a loss.  If I lose a match, I actually hope to play those who beat me again.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

The W streak ended at 160 something, damn.

frown.gif

I wanted 200 badly.

Sucks because I played like crap in that loss, too.
Mine ended today @ 109.
tired.gif
Domination in Nuketown...I wanted to run again vs. those dudes but Burrack's bum ##+ was host and left.
alien.gif

laugh.gif

My bad, my friends came over right after that match and we started drinking (no 4 loko).  I signed on later and everytime I assembled a party, I kept getting kicked right before the match started...

Damn patch...

Let's party next time and I'll guarantee a 200 round streak.
laugh.gif

Yall should know I am NOT one to back out of a lobby after a loss.  If I lose a match, I actually hope to play those who beat me again.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Should i restart the Draft Class Sign ups? 

I say yes to see whose still around. If we're re-drafting, will there be another FFA to decide pick order since Boost wasn't there and we getting a new captain?

Boost, real talk, let the captains pick home maps. ESPN might take us more seriously. I can see it now, Trent Dilfer calling one of my final kills. "There is no defense against a perfect shot. See here, He puts just 3 rounds into Henzo to finish their team off. RKO's team just finds ways to win. They are a scrappy unit that does not give up."

Then video of Kieth spazzing about the servers coddling us. "Them $#%% boi's lag switching or something." 
laugh.gif

I'll be on in 15 if anyone wants to run some.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Should i restart the Draft Class Sign ups? 

I say yes to see whose still around. If we're re-drafting, will there be another FFA to decide pick order since Boost wasn't there and we getting a new captain?

Boost, real talk, let the captains pick home maps. ESPN might take us more seriously. I can see it now, Trent Dilfer calling one of my final kills. "There is no defense against a perfect shot. See here, He puts just 3 rounds into Henzo to finish their team off. RKO's team just finds ways to win. They are a scrappy unit that does not give up."

Then video of Kieth spazzing about the servers coddling us. "Them $#%% boi's lag switching or something." 
laugh.gif

I'll be on in 15 if anyone wants to run some.

They NEED to fix this. I had to turn my PS3 off a few times, put in GOW and then black ops started getting passed the black screen.

They NEED to fix this. I had to turn my PS3 off a few times, put in GOW and then black ops started getting passed the black screen.

i have to agree with boost and Keith MW2 is way better than black ops.

played a quick 5 games on my buddy's account, man it was like a breath of fresh air (all the noobs are out in force
roll.gif
)

the graphics on MW2 are crisp and clear even from far away, black ops just looks like a mess a moving person from afar looks like a moving rectangle. its sad that this game couldn't be delayed to use a better graphics engine, you know its bad when when

infinity ward doesn't allow you to use the MW2 graphic engine, but tells you just to use a modified version of the COD4 engine
laugh.gif

3ARC kicked themselves in the !## with this game with all the framerate, freezing, lagging, party, connection, hit detection issues, MW2 wasn't this bad during launch the only problem it had was keeping a party and having games end.

Back
Top Bottom