PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

i have to agree with boost and Keith MW2 is way better than black ops.

played a quick 5 games on my buddy's account, man it was like a breath of fresh air (all the noobs are out in force
roll.gif
)

the graphics on MW2 are crisp and clear even from far away, black ops just looks like a mess a moving person from afar looks like a moving rectangle. its sad that this game couldn't be delayed to use a better graphics engine, you know its bad when when

infinity ward doesn't allow you to use the MW2 graphic engine, but tells you just to use a modified version of the COD4 engine
laugh.gif

3ARC kicked themselves in the !## with this game with all the framerate, freezing, lagging, party, connection, hit detection issues, MW2 wasn't this bad during launch the only problem it had was keeping a party and having games end.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Is there a date for the draft yet?

Yeah are we re-drafting now?
IHeartBoost wrote:

Son are you ******? ANSWER THE QUESTION! This dude Boost NEVER responds to %%%% when it comes to season stuff unless there is Chaos, then dude asks "Why dont yall let me run this?" 
grin.gif

AND PICK A 8th CAPTAIN ALREADY. 

Should i restart the Draft Class Sign ups? 

I told yall @@!!%# already, not till after New Years. Yall can't wait 2 more weeks?

IHeartBoost wrote:

Son are you ******? ANSWER THE QUESTION! This dude Boost NEVER responds to %%%% when it comes to season stuff unless there is Chaos, then dude asks "Why dont yall let me run this?" 
grin.gif

I told yall @@!!%# already, not till after New Years. Yall can't wait 2 more weeks?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

IHeartBoost wrote:

grin.gif

uhhhhh no
laugh.gif
nah im just messing tho....... or am i?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

IHeartBoost wrote:

grin.gif

uhhhhh no
laugh.gif
nah im just messing tho....... or am i?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

nah we should have the draft before so we can get the ball rolling
Before anything, lets allow Treyarch to fix this mess. Ops keeps freezing and not letting me into games.

Before anything, lets allow Treyarch to fix this mess. Ops keeps freezing and not letting me into games.

Man you guys have all these problems, I never run into any. Maybe some matchmaking here and there but that goes without saying. Other than that, maybe some hit detection but nothing I can redeem myself for. Sometimes I'm just like, $$% game ya'll playing. Haha

Man you guys have all these problems, I never run into any. Maybe some matchmaking here and there but that goes without saying. Other than that, maybe some hit detection but nothing I can redeem myself for. Sometimes I'm just like, $$% game ya'll playing. Haha

This but w/e.. 
ljlukelj wrote:

and THIS. Im saying tho.. Do alot of u guys still play on the "Old" ps3?
Cause i have a Slim and it dont be giving me all the problems u guys go through//

This but w/e.. 
ljlukelj wrote:

and THIS. Im saying tho.. Do alot of u guys still play on the "Old" ps3?
Cause i have a Slim and it dont be giving me all the problems u guys go through//

This but w/e.. 
ljlukelj wrote:

I got a 09 80gig fatboy PS3.

This but w/e.. 
ljlukelj wrote:

I got a 09 80gig fatboy PS3.

from JD 2020

Hey PS3 community –

We are aware that many online players have been experiencing connectivity issues since Tuesday’s patch. We have been working hard to track down the cause and fix them as quickly as we can. We’ve already updated the game with one “hot fix

from JD 2020

Hey PS3 community –

We are aware that many online players have been experiencing connectivity issues since Tuesday’s patch. We have been working hard to track down the cause and fix them as quickly as we can. We’ve already updated the game with one “hot fix

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

My homies boutta prestige to the 15th prestige
eek.gif

All legit? That's crazy
eek.gif
pimp.gif
If so.. Dude probably hasnt stood up from that Lazy Boy for 2weeks straight. 
Lol yeah. It got an impression of his body in it like some memory foam.

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

My homies boutta prestige to the 15th prestige
eek.gif

All legit? That's crazy
eek.gif
pimp.gif
If so.. Dude probably hasnt stood up from that Lazy Boy for 2weeks straight. 
Lol yeah. It got an impression of his body in it like some memory foam.

Back
Top Bottom