PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Home today
pimp.gif
about to hop on.

My bad keith and Bayarea. we got pretty far on the Dead Ops Arcade, but damn everytime im the last one standing, thinking i can run and dodge dudes without nuking or speed escaping, I die lol. I had like 9 nukes and 8 bolts too...sigh...smh

My bad keith and Bayarea. we got pretty far on the Dead Ops Arcade, but damn everytime im the last one standing, thinking i can run and dodge dudes without nuking or speed escaping, I die lol. I had like 9 nukes and 8 bolts too...sigh...smh

Anybody else game just slow down to snail while using Napalm? I launch my Naplam and when it hits my game frame rate drops to like negative 2 per second. Swear to god I saw Michael Jackson come out of the sky on Jungle and moon walk across my screen.

Anybody else game just slow down to snail while using Napalm? I launch my Naplam and when it hits my game frame rate drops to like negative 2 per second. Swear to god I saw Michael Jackson come out of the sky on Jungle and moon walk across my screen.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Happens on Summit all the time.

I never noticed on any other map, though.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

it happens all the time period for me thats why i never equip napalm

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

I was about to say my bad for standing there the last 2 rounds... I kept checking the score screen that whole game and my connection kept bouncing to 1 bar so I ran downstairs to find my brother dling music
laugh.gif

Send me an invite again next time.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

I was about to say my bad for standing there the last 2 rounds... I kept checking the score screen that whole game and my connection kept bouncing to 1 bar so I ran downstairs to find my brother dling music
laugh.gif

Send me an invite again next time.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

it happens on summit but as well  when the napalm hits glass or windows 

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

it happens on summit but as well  when the napalm hits glass or windows 

ggs last night donut and supreme. 
pimp.gif
whoever else those other nters were ggs as well. in game i experience a lil lag, the normal. never got kicked from a game. our party would split in pregame. i joined another party later after and was pretty good as well. people need to port fwd there ps3s it helps a lot. i havent jumped on this game for weeks and just dl'ed the patch and still have NAT open. and this is coming from a wireless connection with 70-90% signal strength. if ur host have the game search for locale only that helps a lot

ggs last night donut and supreme. 
pimp.gif
whoever else those other nters were ggs as well. in game i experience a lil lag, the normal. never got kicked from a game. our party would split in pregame. i joined another party later after and was pretty good as well. people need to port fwd there ps3s it helps a lot. i havent jumped on this game for weeks and just dl'ed the patch and still have NAT open. and this is coming from a wireless connection with 70-90% signal strength. if ur host have the game search for locale only that helps a lot

Back
Top Bottom