PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Bruhbruh......likewise my dude....

i was just +$$$$@ wit you (no ricky martin) cause you cant reply in nt.....i know that **## is hurting on the inside(no luther vandross)

Haha

Bruhbruh......likewise my dude....

i was just +$$$$@ wit you (no ricky martin) cause you cant reply in nt.....i know that **## is hurting on the inside(no luther vandross)

Haha

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Proshares

This +#%% is getting %@%#%!+ annoying man.

What happened?

I just played 1 game of TDM then couldn't get further than the Firing Range loading screen.
tired.gif

Can't ++$%*@% connect all day.  I'm getting invites and can't join.  Then the PS3 started to freeze.  About to toss this +%@@ out the ++$%*@% window.

What happened?

I just played 1 game of TDM then couldn't get further than the Firing Range loading screen.
tired.gif

Can't ++$%*@% connect all day.  I'm getting invites and can't join.  Then the PS3 started to freeze.  About to toss this +%@@ out the ++$%*@% window.

Yo, Bay, I got your %*@ clip on WMD, and then your 30-second clip on Hanoi.

Sorry I didn't get your message earlier, I wasn't at my PS3.

Lemme know if I can help again.

Yo, Bay, I got your %*@ clip on WMD, and then your 30-second clip on Hanoi.

Sorry I didn't get your message earlier, I wasn't at my PS3.

Lemme know if I can help again.

What happened?

tired.gif

Same here. Zombies work for the most part. This is crazy. I know with technology, stuff happens but how do you release a patch that makes the game worse is
laugh.gif

What happened?

tired.gif

Same here. Zombies work for the most part. This is crazy. I know with technology, stuff happens but how do you release a patch that makes the game worse is
laugh.gif

I bought my wife a WII for Christmas and her birthday........I wonder how this game looks on there where you have to aim with the crontroller, hahaha

I bet Nintendo`s server is better

I bought my wife a WII for Christmas and her birthday........I wonder how this game looks on there where you have to aim with the crontroller, hahaha

I bet Nintendo`s server is better

i like the game, but playin wit friends rarely works. i dont even have a day played cause of this nonsense.

i like the game, but playin wit friends rarely works. i dont even have a day played cause of this nonsense.

Put BO in to give the game another chance today, frame rate issues galore like before and now I'm seeing neon colors everywhere. Turned that !$!* off.

indifferent.gif
Treyarch

Back to MW2
pimp.gif

Put BO in to give the game another chance today, frame rate issues galore like before and now I'm seeing neon colors everywhere. Turned that !$!* off.

indifferent.gif
Treyarch

Back to MW2
pimp.gif

I played last night without any problems.

I still think people should delete their first player stuff........i havent had many problems besides the normal disconnect every so often.......about the same amount of issues that MW2 had.

I played last night without any problems.

I still think people should delete their first player stuff........i havent had many problems besides the normal disconnect every so often.......about the same amount of issues that MW2 had.

Off topic but whatever happened to those new game modes in MW2 that the hackers found out about?

I remember one of them being called something like Global Thermonuclear War where there was a nuke console in the middle of the map and 1 team had to take control of it to win.

Back
Top Bottom