PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Capo617

Hackers had some dope games on mw2. Zombies, Alien Vs. Predator, Gun Game and something else. Plus those challenge lobby infects online were crazy huge UAV with 1 shot kill stopping power
laugh.gif
Every package was an overpowered chopper gunner.

yo i remember joinning like a nt full party game after i got outta vintages hack lobby needless to say it was rape

Hackers had some dope games on mw2. Zombies, Alien Vs. Predator, Gun Game and something else. Plus those challenge lobby infects online were crazy huge UAV with 1 shot kill stopping power
laugh.gif

yo i remember joinning like a nt full party game after i got outta vintages hack lobby needless to say it was rape

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
mad.gif

lmao yeah. I had a 30 minute nuke countdown timer one time. Got it in sabotage. Couple hundred kills lol
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
mad.gif

lmao yeah. I had a 30 minute nuke countdown timer one time. Got it in sabotage. Couple hundred kills lol
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I made a new account to see what I would be dealing with if I prestige, and this @@%% sucks.

I don't know why someone would wanna do this 15x.

Navigating menus is ridiculously smooth now that I don't have a packed friends list, though.

I made a new account to see what I would be dealing with if I prestige, and this @@%% sucks.

Navigating menus is ridiculously smooth now that I don't have a packed friends list, though.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Constantly losing perks and cash is not whats up..

I dont think i want to play anymore being that i made a bad move by prestige one time, my k/d dropping tremendously
ohwell.gif

I dont think i want to play anymore being that i made a bad move by prestige one time, my k/d dropping tremendously
ohwell.gif

So many weanies on right now. Bunch of little kids with no school hiding in corners with claymores.

So many weanies on right now. Bunch of little kids with no school hiding in corners with claymores.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

ohwell.gif

Yeh, I honestly don't mind it because I recently started running with a new set of perks and I don't really need the pro versions.

I'm probably gonna prestige on the new account because my stats are crazy.

ohwell.gif

Yeh, I honestly don't mind it because I recently started running with a new set of perks and I don't really need the pro versions.

ohwell.gif

I kind of like to prestige. I tend to buy different weapons each time and different perk setups. It's pretty refreshing if you dont buy the same setups every time. Hacker Pro gotta be one of my fave perks though, boobie trapped care packages
devil.gif

ohwell.gif

I kind of like to prestige. I tend to buy different weapons each time and different perk setups. It's pretty refreshing if you dont buy the same setups every time. Hacker Pro gotta be one of my fave perks though, boobie trapped care packages
devil.gif

ohwell.gif

complete opposite of me ive prestiged 6 time already on my Donut account
but my other account im not gonna prestige
laugh.gif

though the KD on the other account is twice as better than my reg account
so idk which one i really wanna spend time on

ohwell.gif

complete opposite of me ive prestiged 6 time already on my Donut account
but my other account im not gonna prestige
laugh.gif

though the KD on the other account is twice as better than my reg account
so idk which one i really wanna spend time on

laugh.gif

I played like 10 hours straight last night...

My cousin made a bet with me that I couldn't prestige in <15 hours so I played a marathon session to get my money ASAP.

I'm a level 44 with just over 10 hours played so I should get it easy.

If anyone wants to add my new account its HyperAggression.

laugh.gif

I played like 10 hours straight last night...

My cousin made a bet with me that I couldn't prestige in <15 hours so I played a marathon session to get my money ASAP.

I'm a level 44 with just over 10 hours played so I should get it easy.

If anyone wants to add my new account its HyperAggression.

Back
Top Bottom