PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by pootaing

burrack smh
laugh.gif

Well i guess i will get on my blackkryptonite account and just won't prestige on that one..whatever the password is
laugh.gif

Well i guess i will get on my blackkryptonite account and just won't prestige on that one..whatever the password is
laugh.gif

Just went on a 35 gun killstreak on grid
pimp.gif

Would have kept going but the match ended. I held onto a CG without using it for half the match too
laugh.gif

Just went on a 35 gun killstreak on grid
pimp.gif

Would have kept going but the match ended. I held onto a CG without using it for half the match too
laugh.gif

i dont know why but for about 3 days my k/d went from 2.04 to 2.00 and i had the WORST string of games ... all of a sudden over the weekend i got back to going ham as usual and i'm up to 2.05 ... i just started the 3rd prestige last night ... smh

i dont know why but for about 3 days my k/d went from 2.04 to 2.00 and i had the WORST string of games ... all of a sudden over the weekend i got back to going ham as usual and i'm up to 2.05 ... i just started the 3rd prestige last night ... smh

Back
Top Bottom