PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Btw, it says it'll be released on Xbox Live on the 1st of Feb, they still have no release date for the PS3 or other platforms...
March 1st.

Btw, it says it'll be released on Xbox Live on the 1st of Feb, they still have no release date for the PS3 or other platforms...
March 1st.

The last two games.... 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Lmao damn 0-14 & 0-13 at that point you gotta just quit and buy Little Big Planet. Thats wild
pimp.gif
:

Also theres some loading screen pics floating around of a few of the "map pack" which were already on the disc. Making people pay for something they already got on the disc is pretty lame. They look like ps2 graphics too.

Lmao damn 0-14 & 0-13 at that point you gotta just quit and buy Little Big Planet. Thats wild
pimp.gif
:

Also theres some loading screen pics floating around of a few of the "map pack" which were already on the disc. Making people pay for something they already got on the disc is pretty lame. They look like ps2 graphics too.

Oh yeah
quote of the night last night

happened when someone signed off out of our 6. I was like "Henz you aint gonna pick up keef?"

Henz - "Oh yeah, Keith. My Boo"

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was so AYO. Henz tried to play it off , i think dude even caught himself off guard with that!
laugh.gif

Ha, guess who dogs these are?

screenshot.54d10030cc86b1b94c05daf737356941.2942897877999_med.jpg

screenshot.54d10030cc86b1b94c05daf737356941.2942944277487_med.jpg

Oh yeah
quote of the night last night

happened when someone signed off out of our 6. I was like "Henz you aint gonna pick up keef?"

Henz - "Oh yeah, Keith. My Boo"

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was so AYO. Henz tried to play it off , i think dude even caught himself off guard with that!
laugh.gif

Ha, guess who dogs these are?

screenshot.54d10030cc86b1b94c05daf737356941.2942897877999_med.jpg

screenshot.54d10030cc86b1b94c05daf737356941.2942944277487_med.jpg

Nice one, December. Should've did the freecam and got the angle of him getting hit too. I always try to get those with no luck.

Nice one, December. Should've did the freecam and got the angle of him getting hit too. I always try to get those with no luck.

thanks. And yeah i wanted to but i was limited to 30secs and i think it wouldnt have fit

but oh +!*$ ur muffinman? Son u shoulda sent me a msg that u were NT. I denied it. But resend it and ill accept it... my bad son

thanks. And yeah i wanted to but i was limited to 30secs and i think it wouldnt have fit

but oh +!*$ ur muffinman? Son u shoulda sent me a msg that u were NT. I denied it. But resend it and ill accept it... my bad son

Yeah, that was a nice toss though brah. I'll send one once I get back on. It's all good lol, I forgot to put NT in the message.

Yeah, that was a nice toss though brah. I'll send one once I get back on. It's all good lol, I forgot to put NT in the message.

Back
Top Bottom