PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

bns1201 add me please and lets play some Resistance
BUY MY SZ 13 FLINT VII, OG 14 LOWS, AND BLACK/YELLOW 13 LOWS ALL FOR 350 SHIPPED PM ME!!!
TEAM MACINTOSH​

Hows this Warhawk clan gonna start, if it hasn't started I'll be glad to start it :D
happy.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
RAIDER NATION

i started a warhawk clan when it first came out. like 2 people joined. it's a bad game to have a clan

PSN: lovethaxi03

3 4 5 (dont add the numbers...5 word rule)
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

start the wh clan i just got my first kill |I
tired.gif
then someone jumped on the jeep i was driving and i drove it off a clif :rofl:
roll.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

This question may have already been answered but, is it true that the new $399 40 gb PS3's will not be compatible with any ps1/2 games? Guy at work told me this, and I'm trying to get evidence to refute him with.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

he's wrong ...the 80 gb will have a compatibility percentage of about 60-70% for PS1/PS2 game..while the 60 GB has a 90+ %..

^^^ correct.
Quote:
so if there is another price drop of 100 then wouldnt that make the 60gb and the 40gb the same price?? asumming they do it to all systems 80gig to $499 and 60gig to $399.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^ Good thing they aren't going to have another price drop because I just bought the 60gig one.~
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

Courtesy of gametrailers.comNeed for Speed Prostreet: Know The Drift [url=http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=4873]
Quote:
In the video, Justin Wiebe, associate producer for Need for Speed ProStreet, talked about how they (the devs) went to a Formula D event to study how the drift works. According to Wiebe, the experience helped them develop the physics engine and how to incorporate real life techniques into the game. That's good and all, but this writer can't stop staring at the cars.

Moving on... Check out the video for a quick peek at the drift race mode in Need for Speed ProStreet.

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

For the kats that's just ask for it...

Team PS3 Sig

[font color=#545456 face=homoarakhn size=6]T[/font][font color=#7E7C87 face=homoarakhn size=6]E[/font][font color=#89869A face=homoarakhn size=6]A[/font][font color=#B4B1C2 face=homoarakhn size=6]M[/font] [font color=#E9E8EC face=homoarakhn size=6]P[/font][font color=#F5F5F8 face=homoarakhn size=6]S[/font][font color=#FFFFFF face=homoarakhn size=6]3[/font]
[font color=#FFFEFF face=Europe_Ext size=3]PLAY B[/font][font color=#E00A0A face=Europe_Ext size=3]3[/font][font color=FFFEFF face=Europe_Ext size=3]YOND[/font]

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom