PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Rav4, you don't have to necessarily have an LCD to enjoy HD. I'm about to cop a rear-projection next. Sony has three 1080p lines that go from 50''-60'' and the pictures are highly comparable to their LCD's.

So unless you plan on mounting yours to a wall, I'd say save yourself $1000 and check into a getting a rear-projection. The cabinets are very thin, the newer ones are only 14.5'' thick. I personally only buy Sony TV's which are more expensive, but Samsung has great LCD's at good prices and then there's always good ol' Vizio to hold you down.

My PSN: TonyAlmighty
You can catch me on skate and NHL '08

if you lke the demo definitely check for the actual game- it's so serious...anyway- so is the eyetoy gonna initially be released only as a packaged deal with eye of judgement? or are there plans for it to be sold stand alone the same day as eye of judgement came out?i was kinda checkin for that game before but when i saw it at digital life i became...less enthused.call me a graphic ***** but it sucked... i mean all it is is watching what cards u put on the mat and then they come to lifebut the come to life part sucked!but ya- as if any of that matters... if the eyetoy don't come stand alone when eye of judgement drops i will be coppn eye of judgement.nice job on the psn list you 2!my jaw dropped when u see how deep we actually are on here all on one list.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: DBLACK

4Wrestling, I can't wait to rule you in Raw Vs. Smackdown... haha nah but seriously, we should get a league going for that too. As for the 2K8 league, I'm down. MoMoney848 is my PSN name. Add me. I'm buying it as soon as this class is over. Yes I'm in class. And bored.
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990
Born and raised in Virginia​

I assume Raw vs Smakdown demo is dropping Thursday...anyone know what else?
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

i`ve been waiting for r vrs sd for ever. What I saw of that list of legends wasn`t that great but I know it will be fun. And SONY please give us more room so we can add more than 50 ppl to our psn id`s |I
tired.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

^

Nice. You know whats coming out this Thursday, Boost?
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Anyone up for a game of 2K8 right now? PSN name is MoMoney848... let me know.

just for the heck of it, PSN ID : ACIER

i play Warhawk alot.. so you might see me there
S T Y L E Z 2 3 Blingo - Win Prizes for Searching! I won an iPod Nano from them!
Use coupon 149 at Kaysshoes.com on your next order/preorder.

id = gunnajay

add me
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

just finished playing 2k8 since the morning :lol:
laugh.gif
, already had some great games online going down to the wire coming out victorious in both :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

also had to throw in there about the camera angles. ive been using the "2k" camera angle since forever but i noticed that once i switched to that angle on the ps3 the framerate dropped a lot due to the coverage of the camera. the drop was def a disadvantage to me during online play so i guess ima have to get use to a closer angle to lessen the framerates. anyone else notice this?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of engadget.comSony's $399 PS3 confirmed by Best Buy?
best-buy-web.jpg
Quote:
Engadget has posted several Best Buy inventory documents that appear to confirm what we've all been awaiting with bated breath the $399 40GB PlayStation 3.

The documents also reveal the new model will come packaged with the Spiderman 3 Blu-ray and has an "In Stock Date" of Oct. 28. However, the console's actual release date was not filled in, so we don't know exactly when it will be available to the public, but the newly rumored Nov. 16 release date is certainly possible.

At this point, we can't wait for Sony's supposed Oct. 12 "big bang" announcement to see if there are any more tricks up its sleeve.

My Take:
2001450430344238602_rs.jpg
2001468210525599982_rs.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

How do you locate people on your friend's list in 2K8?

boost i sent a friend request yesterday and it was still pending today, not sure if it was a glitch or you just never got on but i resent another one. psn id - UALRDYKNOW

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I have a question about the PS3, with the whole talk about HD DVD vs Blue Ray, I've completed forgot to ask whether the PS3 still plays normal dvds? Or it only plays strickly Blue Ray? I doubt Sony would build something that only plays Blue Ray DVDs when the market is still filled with normal dvds, but I just wanted to make sure before I buy one :D
happy.gif

Woodside, I added you. Invite me to a game if you're still on

Quote:
I have a question about the PS3, with the whole talk about HD DVD vs Blue Ray, I've completed forgot to ask whether the PS3 still plays normal dvds? Or it only plays strickly Blue Ray? I doubt Sony would build something that only plays Blue Ray DVDs when the market is still filled with normal dvds, but I just wanted to make sure before I buy one

yeah it does, otherwise it wouldn't be able to play ps2 games. and thanks to a newfound method it can be configured to play hd-dvd.

elnino i dont think u can invite but im waiting in the superstar lobby for u my dude come thru

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Knicks?

Back
Top Bottom