PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Shay I may just go for the underdog and get Live too...Lord knows it's a lot easier to get!! Lol

For real, I was impressed when I played it at the store. I was a lot smoother than the demo. Looked like it was running a steady 60 fps too(thank God!!).
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

I know a lot of you are upset about Transformers not coming out on Blu-Ray. I know most of you guys were convinced the minute yo saw it in theaters that yo'd already be buying it on blu-ray.So I was lookin up to see if any petitions were going on to bring this movie to blu-ray and this one was on top of the googe search resultswww.ipetitions.com/petiti...n_blu-ray/www.ipetitions.com/petition/transformers_on_blu-ray

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: DBLACK

from playstaion.blog
Quote:
Hey, everyone. Its time for the PLAYSTATION Store weekly update.

Games:
Go! Sports Ski (2.99 US) - Go! Sports Ski is a visually stunning, skiing simulator that harnesses the
SIXAXIS controller.

Demos:
The Simpsons demo
Bladestorm: The Hundred Years War demo

Tutorials:
NBA 08 key control play calling tutorial video
Eye of Judgement tutorial video

Other video:
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune BTS
Haze Dev interview
Tekkonkinkreet video
Surfs Up BD trailer

Enjoy!

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN: islands84​

Simpson's Demo? Sounds interesting...

Just grabbed NBA Live...will be home around 730 eastern if someone wants an easy win... :lol:
laugh.gif
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

My PSN name is grahm03. I don't do online alot but if I am on I'll play skate or NCAA 08
TEAM corNhuskers​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

whats up w/ HL orange box? is that coming out for ps3 as well or is that another xbox exclusive?

im still on the fence (40g ps3 vs xbox360) between the 2.. i need a bday present for myself by the end of this month :pimp:
pimp.gif
ALTEZZA ALTEZZA ALTEZZA

Orange Box is coming out for both consoles, although it's been delayed...
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

The Orange box will be out for PS3 but not till November. The 360 version comes out October 10. I can't wait for this game I saw the trailers for Portal and Team Fortress and it looks great!
Team Los Angeles Lakers
"It Ain't Over till Pig Miller Sings!"

This might be a dumb question, but can you have multiple PSN ID's on one single PS3 console?

Like if I visited a friend's house and he has his own PSN ID, would I be able to log in and use mine on that same console?
Out

Whoa, the updated the PSN Store today? Kinda weird...

Quote:
This might be a dumb question, but can you have multiple PSN ID's on one single PS3 console?

Like if I visited a friend's house and he has his own PSN ID, would I be able to log in and use mine on that same console?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom