PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

How much is a PSP 1001 with everything original worth?
Barely ever used and has ZERO scratches or blemishes.

Originally Posted by abernja

if its on a lower firmware than the current one you might be able to sell it for 250-300

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

The hell?

You KNOW they are going to charge a monthly fee....

...and now they are going to limit the time you can play (or get experience I guess)?
indifferent.gif

Unless this maybe a way so they don't have to charge a monthly rate?

SQUARE-ENIX ETHERING MY GODDAMN LIFE TODAY.

It's going to be $13 a month.

Here's the thing the Surplus Points System is totally bogus from a design standpoint. Without getting into things I can't publicly get into I can say that this system is heavily under review.

I can also say that on release day most people will be VERY disappointed with the content (or lack thereof) in this game.

Basically Square is unveiling a concrete slab and saying "hey look! we got a real nice bland foundation here but watch us build it and in 2 years there will be an amazing mansion here and everyone will want to see it!"

Public beta will be a true look at the game. It starts in a little over a week. Don't let bloggers or reviewers fool you into thinking there will be drastic changes on release day. Listen to me when I say that the public beta will pretty much be the core game minus a few tweaks, classes, and areas. There's not going to be any raids or bosses, and there certainly won't be any notorious monsters. If you think the core gameplay of the public beta sucks DON'T buy the game on release and then complain that there's nothing to do but grind. You've been warned.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Speedy0990 wrote:

[h2]Square on Versus XIII: “We can’t commit ourselves to 2011″[/h2]
August 25th, 2010 @ 12:59
By Johnny Cullen

ffversusxiii.jpg

Oh dear. Final Fantasy XIII producer Yoshinori Kitase has refused to commit to even a 2011 Japanese release for Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

Kitase, now producing The 3rd Birthday for PSP alongside Versus XIII director Tetsuya Nomura as art director and FFXIII director Motomu Toriyama as writer, refused to give GamingUnion even a rough release timeline for the RPG at gamescom last week.

“We have no release date information to update,

Good looks on all that info, Hybrid. Very appreciated.

XIV seemed like a weird game for SE, simply because it didn't take them 8 years from the time they released the first screen until it hit store shelves.
laugh.gif
 I don't understand though, I mean, they have never rushed a game out the door (to my limited knowledge, okay, maybe The Bouncer
roll.gif
), but it seems like this is being thrown out there. What Hybrid said would seem to confirm that, with them throwing out a bare-bones structure for release.

SE is like the anti-Activision in terms of releasing games, it would seem. Whatever, I'll wait for Versus, try the XIV Beta... but they need to deliver something substancial soon. FFXIII was decent but not great... and childhood memories of past brilliance can only last so long.

I just got the flashing red light on my 40gig, is there any way i can salvage what is on my hard drive at this point?

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I just got the flashing red light on my 40gig, is there any way i can salvage what is on my hard drive at this point?
You can try the blowdryer trick (Youtube) then quickly back up your info on an external..Some files are copy-protected & may not copy over to a new PS3. Only sure way is to do a direct transfer between 2 PS3s..
moz-screenshot-3.png

from gamersdailynews.com
SPEEDLINK Announces Playstation Move Accessories Lineup
Posted by Christophor Rick (TheSuperGuido),

9 hours ago
date.gif

SPEEDLINK  will offer an end-to-end range of practical accessories which will increase ease of use, protection and above all the sheer fun of gaming with Sony’s motion control system. When developing the Move range, SPEEDLINK incorporated the many years of experience it gained from its highly successful Wii accessories range to start manufacturing matching products months before the launch of the new platform. The Move portfolio will initially comprise two chargers, a sports attachment set for the motion controller, a gun attachment as well as protective silicone skins for both Move controllers.

The BAY 4-Port Move Charging System can charge the integrated rechargeables of up to two motion controllers and two navigation controllers at the same time. The compact charging station works independently of the PlayStation console and includes a 230V AC adapter to power it. The BAY is ideal for gamers who want to quickly and easily charge up to two complete controller sets for multi-gamer parties without needing to use up one of the console’s USB ports.

The TRIDOCK 3-in-1 Move Charging System allows gamers to charge a Move controller set, comprising a motion and navigation controller, plus a PS3 gamepad at the same time – giving gamers a full arsenal of input devices for the Sony console which are ready for action again a short while later. The TRIDOCK also includes an AC adapter for total console independence. The charger is perfect above all for single player gamers who enjoy playing both Move as well as classic PS3 titles.

Three sturdy sports attachments for the motion controller will give any lounge a real stadium atmosphere. The MATCH Move Sports Set comprises a tennis racket, a table tennis bat and a golf club which will make many PS3 Move sports games feel even more realistic without affecting the functionality of the controller in any way at all.

On top of that, the PEACEMAKER Move Gun will provide more realism as this motion controller gun attachment is of the same size and design as a classic revolver. It goes without saying that full access to the input device’s functions are retained – and even the Start and Select buttons can continue to be used, with the rear shoulder button being operated by the PEACEMAKER’s trigger, just like a real gun.

The snug-fitting GUARD Silicone Skins are effective at safeguarding the PlayStation Move motion controller as well as the navigation controller against knocks – for greater protection when playing action-packed games. The soft, high-grip silicone material also keeps dirt and scratches at bay, plus allows the gamer to hold the controllers much better thanks to their non-slip finish.

The Move accessory range from SPEEDLINK will be available from September 2010. Further products, such as a Move Cable Set, are already being developed. This makes Jöllenbeck GmbH one of the first manufacturers to offer gamers an end-to-end product portfolio for this platform – thereby further building on the company’s position as Europe’s leading provider of high-quality video gaming accessories.

The products in detail:
  • BAY 4-Port Move Charging System – €29.99
  • TRIDOCK 3-in-1 Move Charging System – €19.99
  • MATCH 3-in-1 Move Sports Set – €19.99
  • PEACEMAKER Move Gun – €14.99
  • GUARD Silicone Skin Kit – €6.99

Really diggin' that Revolver *hat*..not sure if this stuff will release in the U.S.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

if its on a lower firmware than the current one you might be able to sell it for 250-300
It's the original original. Purchased about 1 week after the initial PSP release. Never had any changes done on it. I used it on airplanes as an mp3 player and I fly about once a year lol. Aside from that only a few times here and there. I would say it's been used about once every two months since I bought it.
How do I find out what firmware release it is?

[h2]DJ Hero 2 setlist gets blown out old-school[/h2]
August 26th, 2010 @ 15:34
By Johnny Cullen

dj-hero-2.jpg

Activision’s unleashed the 105 track strong setlist for DJ Hero 2, where some of which have us a bit pumped up,

Some of the songs included are Daft Punk’s Human After All, CalvinHarris’s I’m Not Alone, Dizzie Rascal’s Bonkers with Armin Van Helden,a remixed version of Yeah Yeah Yeahs’ Heads Will Roll and more.

The full set list is below.

DJ Hero 2 drops on October 22 for PS3, 360 and Wii.
* 2Pac feat. Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman – “California Love Remix

Originally Posted by sole vintage

It's the original original. Purchased about 1 week after the initial PSP release. Never had any changes done on it. I used it on airplanes as an mp3 player and I fly about once a year lol. Aside from that only a few times here and there. I would say it's been used about once every two months since I bought it.
How do I find out what firmware release it is?
Ebay is about 100-150usd depending on what u are including

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

By Johnny Cullen

dj-hero-2.jpg

Activision’s unleashed the 105 track strong setlist for DJ Hero 2, where some of which have us a bit pumped up,

Some of the songs included are Daft Punk’s Human After All, CalvinHarris’s I’m Not Alone, Dizzie Rascal’s Bonkers with Armin Van Helden,a remixed version of Yeah Yeah Yeahs’ Heads Will Roll and more.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

By Johnny Cullen

dj-hero-2.jpg

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

[h1]Medal of Honor Fallen Angel Multiplayer Trailer [HD]
[/h1]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

you got to edit the embed code

You gotta love when you put 90+ hours into an RPG, then find out you missed an item 30 minutes into the game that you need but can no longer go back for.

mad.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^ if they do i hope they don't censor the crap out of it.

i dont think the next persona will release this console generation 

[h1]Silhouette image shows C. Viper in Marvel vs. Capcom 3?[/h1]
An eagle-eyed reader, Darts, noticed that Capcom posted a new silhouette image of various Marvel vs. Capcom 3 characters on their official website. He pointed out that one of them looks a lot like C. Viper's outline.
As you can see, this very closely matches her artwork for vanilla Street Fighter 4, and it seems quite likely she'll be in the upcoming game. Other readers spotted what appears to be Frank West's outline in other silhouette images as well, although he still hasn't been confirmed yet.

Checking out the first image above, do you see any other outlines that you recognize?
28_cviperclose.jpg

from www.eventhubs.com

Back
Top Bottom