PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

sony-tokyo-event-1511.jpg

sony-tokyo-event-1512.jpg

sony-tokyo-event-1515.jpg

Metal Gear!!!

sony-tokyo-event-1550.jpg

sony-tokyo-event-1548.jpg

OLED, PS3 graphics and yeah COD %!# is going on here lol. I will wait a couple of generations and homebrew enablers then I'm copping for sure...but this just blew the 3DS out of the water

:O :O :O
nerd.gif
wow at this machine, but lol at people saying it will be less then $300, at the minimum i bet it's gonna be for $350 and that's without 3G, why do you think they didn't announce a price.

rip to my wallet , *starts saving money*

amazing presentation

just seen the specs, aside from the cpu/gpu which are incredibly powerful for a mobile, the rest of the specs/features is seriously a mini ps3 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

H6eje.png

Just think, Call of Duty x 3G or WIFI x NGP = Gameover. 

I can imagine people in stores, libraries, class rooms, MTA, lunch breaks, during work getting it in on COD.  

%%+@, if people could hack Call of Duty 4 over 3G on this thing, I'd pop down 3 bills for this.

Thats just ridiculous. it literally is a portable playstation. depending on the price, battery life, launch titles, etc day 1 cop.

If they pull off a portable cod with a fully functioning online multiplayer GAME OVER

I came in here with no intent on buying this, but 3G + COD.  Online gaming everywhere you go?! DAMN. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Will this have Fifa and NCAA Football? 

So, a mini PS3, where I can play COD? Can I play it with the PS3 peeps? If so and at least 3-5 more solid titles, SOLD!

Imagine using its wifi if your connection at home is already easily doing 20+ MBPS?

psp2-ngp-rm-eng-hands-1.jpg

$300-$400 I'd say. I'd pay that for the right lineup. Give me Metal Gear, Killzone, COD and a few other good titles and we have a deal Sony.

Back
Top Bottom