PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Buying it at the launch,literally a portable PS3 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'll pay $300, won't pay 4. That thing is too beastily to pass up. And another thing, this year is gonna destroy my damn pockets. PSP2, Honeycomb Tablet, the 2 J's coming out at the end of the year, a cruise to Jamaica 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Buying it at the launch,literally a portable PS3 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Same here its a day one cop for me  
pimp.gif

This handheld will change portable gaming forever  i really think with great games , good online and reasonable price Sony has a chance to really challenge Nintendo in the portable gaming market this time

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I'll pay $300, won't pay 4. That thing is too beastily to pass up. And another thing, this year is gonna destroy my damn pockets. PSP2, Honeycomb Tablet, the 2 J's coming out at the end of the year, a cruise to Jamaica 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Yea this year is expensive for me too so far am copping:
Playoff 13's 

White and Red air grifferys 

Verizon iphone 

Concord 11's 

True Blue 3's 

ASG Kobe VI

PS3 games 

The new slim xbox 360 

Now PSP2 

SMH  
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

people are getting dead space 2 for 9.99 at kmart because the ad has 2 copies of deadspace 2 and 1 copy of deadspace for 9.99...you can try thru kmart chat or print and go to the store...u probably have to argue or whatever but some people are willing

Beyond!
laugh.gif

You listen, Supreme? I have been listening every week for the last year and a half. Didnt think any other NT'ers did.

Helps get through work on Thursdays, with Game Scoop on Fridays.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Beyond!
laugh.gif

You listen, Supreme? I have been listening every week for the last year and a half. Didnt think any other NT'ers did.

laugh.gif

give giantbomb a try 

Beyond!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Beyond
laugh.gif

Great podcast, Greg Miller makes that show

Game scoop is good as well

that npg looks awesome, cant wait to get one. with that being said,

the nintendo 3ds will mop the floor with this thing in terms of sales

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

people are getting dead space 2 for 9.99 at kmart because the ad has 2 copies of deadspace 2 and 1 copy of deadspace for 9.99...you can try thru kmart chat or print and go to the store...u probably have to argue or whatever but some people are willing

what can u explain?

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Right now yes ....
But in the long run No it will be the other way around if Sony doesn't drop the ball 

Just the idea of playing COD online with p3 graphics alone is enough for millions of people to buy this seeing as COD is the top selling game for the past 2-3 years 

You bring God of war 3 and MGS4 quality games to this thing and its a wrap for Nintendo 

That whole 3D thing will get old quick plus if the PSP  2 is priced close to the 3DS its a done deal because you get way more value with the PSP 2 then compared to the 3DS

btw listening to Beyond right now 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Right now yes ....
But in the long run No it will be the other way around if Sony doesn't drop the ball 

Just the idea of playing COD online with p3 graphics alone is enough for millions of people to buy this seeing as COD is the top selling game for the past 2-3 years 

You bring God of war 3 and MGS4 quality games to this thing and its a wrap for Nintendo 

That whole 3D thing will get old quick plus if the PSP  2 is priced close to the 3DS its a done deal because you get way more value with the PSP 2 then compared to the 3DS

pimp.gif
The PSP2 will not outsell the 3ds, period, no matter how successful it is. Nintendo has reestablished themselves as the most relevant company in terms of the public eye/non gamers. Parents will always gravitate towards it over something else, much like people with iPods. Younger kids will want it more than the PSP2 as well.

The PSP is a better value than teh ds. Didnt matter though. Many mp3 players are better values and more versatile than the iPod, you wouldnt guess it when looking at sales numbers.

To me, the psp2 will be a success if it
1. convinces the demographic that would automatically buy a 3ds to also get a psp2 and have both
2. convinces the demographic that wouldnt buy a ds and sticks to console gaming (me for example, and in general, older male gamers) to pick up a psp2.

Which i honestly I think it can do as long as the games really take advantage.

Thats all just my opinion to be honest.

Id love to see the psp2 really give the 3ds a run for its money and create an even more competitive market.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Right now yes ....

pimp.gif
The PSP2 will not outsell the 3ds, period, no matter how successful it is. Nintendo has reestablished themselves as the most relevant company in terms of the public eye/non gamers. Parents will always gravitate towards it over something else, much like people with iPods. Younger kids will want it more than the PSP2 as well.

The PSP is a better value than teh ds. Didnt matter though. Many mp3 players are better values and more versatile than the iPod, you wouldnt guess it when looking at sales numbers.

1. convinces the demographic that would automatically buy a 3ds to also get a psp2 and have both
2. convinces the demographic that wouldnt buy a ds and sticks to console gaming (me for example, and in general, older male gamers) to pick up a psp2.

Id love to see the psp2 really give the 3ds a run for its money and create an even more competitive market.
Truth
PsP2 seems to be for gamers, well 3ds is gamers and the general public.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Beyond!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

give giantbomb a try 

Giantbomb and Weekend Confirmed podcast
pimp.gif

Just a heads up Game Stop is having a trade in deal. Trade in a big title and get another one for 25 bucks.

Get any of the biggest titles for $24.99 or less by trading another

Get any of the biggest new releases for $24.99 or less when trading any other one. The 8 titles included: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Fable III, Gran Turismo 5, Halo Reach, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Right now yes ....

pimp.gif

Truth
PsP2 seems to be for gamers, well 3ds is gamers and the general public.
I agree both systems is geared toward 2 different demographics 
3DS is for a young audience and causal gamers were as PSP 2 is for a more mature audience and hardcore gamers 

But you have to remember it all falls down to price .....

The 3DS is $250 and i think its safe to say the PSP 2 might be $300-$350 i doubt it will be more then $350 

I see more hardcore gamers/mature gamers with money buying the PSP2 as compared to the 3DS audience who will be a hard sell at $250 and not many parents would buy their kid a $250 held hand especially with the DS still alive and kicking with great games on the market right now 

My whole point is the PSP 2 will sell much better than the PSP 1 if everything is done right by sony and the PSP2 will be stiffer competition for Nintendo this time around 

If the PSP2 goes for $300 things will definitely be a lot closer IMO so am hoping Sony sells it at that price point because anything over that is a tough sell to the masses although i will still be buying it 
laugh.gif

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Socom 4, New Multiplayer Trailer

Graphics look good, gameplay looks average, it's Socom though.

yo can someone tell me why my ps3 wifi seems so weak? sometimes it wont load all my friends avatars which means i wont be able to play online...sometimes it takes various times of me turning on and off my ps3 to connect all other wifi gadgets i have work wifi all over my house

if anyone wants gamestop.com has red dead redemption for 19.99 + free ship, your supposed to ad to cart add a other game and use this code 171HWHT4 then remove the game and checkout

Back
Top Bottom