PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Uh.... I keep getting stuck at the Region Load screen

same thing happend to me. i had to quit and start it over like 3 times before it loaded

I gave up on trying to go online.

I played Bots.

Im really liking the game.
pimp.gif

I was sorta confused goin into the game. Im like"k where do i go. What do i have to do."

Also what really threw me off was the GreenNames on everyone. Even enemies. And id always get killed by them cause i never knew they were the bad guys. They should really fix that. I feel like i souldnt have to check fire/have my cross hairs onto every person and see if it turns red o make sure they arent the bad guys.

The graphics/framrate of this game is AWESOME. It takes just thee right amount of bullets to kill someone .
pimp.gif

Im really liking it. I have to play it online though to make a final desicion if its a cop or not

Originally Posted by Mister916

Just look at your teammates and see if they're ISA(white/blue) or Hellghast(black/red).
yup and the spy's don't have have the glow as if they were a real teammate EX. ISA glow blue helgast eyes glow red

Took me a while to get used to it, but I'll probably cop if enough pol on my list are in it. I still have a gift card from when best buy did the buy 2 get 1 free.

Do snipers have a cloak or something? This dude I was following was disappearing and appearing like he had one. I hate the green name over enemies. I was heated for a good min cause I couldn't tell who was on my team. As a noob, all these dudes look the same. I still gotta get used to the features. Do I get a secondary weapon? Are there killstreaks?

Originally Posted by brian to the b

Took me a while to get used to it, but I'll probably cop if enough pol on my list are in it. I still have a gift card from when best buy did the buy 2 get 1 free.

Do snipers have a cloak or something? This dude I was following was disappearing and appearing like he had one. I hate the green name over enemies. I was heated for a good min cause I couldn't tell who was on my team. As a noob, all these dudes look the same. I still gotta get used to the features. Do I get a secondary weapon? Are there killstreaks?

yes snipers cloak, killstreaks only increase points earned and abilities post round, they dont give special abilities within the round

D/L the beta but started DS2 instead...I just knew servers would be backed up.

Dang they really changed character weapon loadouts?? I did always like the LMG, hated it was custom character only in KZ2..

Eh. I think killzone is gonna be a rental for me.

The wow factor isn't there anymore.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Chris, RKO, Tap, any first impressions? I cant play it till Saturday :/

Um, at first I was questioning if I was going to like 3. I guess I was just a little off earlier. Playing COD so much over the past year and a half will do that when playing a different style shooter. But after awhile I got used to it and started loving it again.

When I was at work, I was craving to play tonight. Its heavier than COD of course. But the controls feel nice after you get used to the weight of the characters. Um the hit detection... the jury is still out. I wasn't paying much attention to it.
frown.gif

The graphics are top notch. Melee =
pimp.gif
. I'll provide more details after I play again tonight.

I enjoy it alot. Frustrating aspects, but thats all do to my skill, not the game itself.
Load time between games is a little crazy, but whatever

I thought you added me before. STFUitsVincent

A while ago I did. I'll re-add you. I was probably stacked and had to delete people if I did delete you.

Good games RKO, @*!%, Donut, and Dblack.
Loving this game so far. Already had one person file a complaint against me for "cheating". 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Good games RKO, @*!%, Donut, and Dblack.
Loving this game so far. Already had one person file a complaint against me for "cheating". 
roll.gif

GG as well. A complaint for cheating on a beta? *Face Palm*

The hit detection is good. It takes a nice amount of bullets depending on what gun you use.

I think I snapped Mister916s' neck tonight
laugh.gif

The Melee is lovely on this game.

I'm still having trouble with the weight though. I'm getting used to it though. I can't wait for the real game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
You did.
30t6p3b.gif

You were melee-ing dudes who got me though. It's funny to watch. Someone melee's me and you come out of no where and get them.

I got TPOB several time.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You did.
30t6p3b.gif

You were melee-ing dudes who got me though. It's funny to watch. Someone melee's me and you come out of no where and get them.

I got TPOB several time.
laugh.gif
Too many times. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You did.
30t6p3b.gif

I got TPOB several time.
laugh.gif
I felt like the Joker tonight with that knife. Putting smiles on faces like I was giving away free Nacho Lunchables.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom