PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by sole vintage

is dark souls the true successor to demon souls? i don't believe Sony would make this a muilt-platform game or did they sell its rights to namco 

Spiritual successor.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

where can i get the ps3 slim for cheap? and also when does that price drop happen?

nerd.gif
A few stores are giving out $50 GC with the purchase of a PS3...i know amazon is ...and no tax free shipping too

I've been seeing more people on my FL playing GTA IV. If you guys are on and are down to play multiplayer I'm with it

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Well I just beat GTA IV: The Ballad Of Gay Tony and I got to say damn the game was hella fun and is what GTA IV should have been in the first place.

I suck though on the base jumping side quest missions though
laugh.gif

Anyone on here still play multi player for this game?

Also is GTA IV: The Lost & The Damned worth playing? I heard it's not as good as the The Ballad Of Gay Tony.

But either way getting the disc version of episodes from Liberty City for $19 bucks a few months back was so worth it.

Man I still haven't beaten GTA IV.

I haven't touched the game in months. I'm on the second helicopter mission with Little Jacob where you have fly the copter so that he can shoot the other one down.

That mission aggravated me so much that I stopped playing altogether.

Bought both expansion packs too but haven't played them either because I wanted to beat the main game first.
Is it this mission:

So far I like it, it plays like KZ2, no weight of guns players though is nice. Its a lil hectic and dark though, meh. Oh yeah, ill be making the KZ3 real soon

went to BB and got one today 
pimp.gif
still havnt played anything, i traded in alot of my 360 games, got medal of honor, killzone 2 and gta iv (friend asked me to get it to play with her)

Killzone 3 online is great i love it at first i was mad because i had trouble connecting but once i got in a game i was like 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Its way better than killzone 2 i like the feel of the controls even tho i use the Alternate 1/COD controls  
laugh.gif
 it feels great 

^ He made the :Hat himself.

Dead Space 2...
pimp.gif
and a half. Anyone else who beat the game, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](spoiler)[/color] y'all cant say that ending didnt have your blood pressure skyrocketing as Isaac started to look to his side
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](/spoiler)[/color] Such a great sequel though. Wonder if there's gonna be a 3rd...

Originally Posted by Noskey

^ He made the :Hat himself.

Dead Space 2...
pimp.gif
and a half. Anyone else who beat the game, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](spoiler)[/color] y'all cant say that ending didnt have your blood pressure skyrocketing as Isaac started to look to his side
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](/spoiler)[/color] Such a great sequel though. Wonder if there's gonna be a 3rd...

didn't play DS1 and not planning on playing 2, i just went to look at the final cut scene of DS2 on youtube, and was just wondering what was wrong with that girl who said "what?"?

Via gamingexaminer.com

Mortal Kombat: Amazon Announces Pre-Order Bonus Content
A1QmnYeWMSL._AA1500_-620x250.jpg

Pre-order Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat Special Edition or Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition and receive an exclusive PSN or Xbox live code to get instant access to Klassic Reptile Playable Character Skin and the original Reptile Fatality. Codes will be emailed to you within 2 days after shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion valid on all existing orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limit one per customer.

How old is Snow? His fiancee looks all of 12 and son looks like he's in his early to mid 20's? 
tired.gif

i need a headset, turtle beach like, under $50 can anyone help
Just use a BT headset.

boost- does it have sound from the device?

where r u located? my cousin is tryna to sell his px21 for 50 cus they hurt his ears.  he got them last month from amazon for 65.  pm me if ur interested k.

Back
Top Bottom