PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Well I just beat GTA IV: The Ballad Of Gay Tony and I got to say damn the game was hella fun and is what GTA IV should have been in the first place.

I suck though on the base jumping side quest missions though
laugh.gif

Anyone on here still play multi player for this game?

Also is GTA IV: The Lost & The Damned worth playing? I heard it's not as good as the The Ballad Of Gay Tony.

But either way getting the disc version of episodes from Liberty City for $19 bucks a few months back was so worth it.

�� Man I still haven't beaten GTA IV.

I haven't touched the game in months. I'm on the second helicopter mission with Little Jacob where you have fly the copter so that he can shoot the other one down.

That mission aggravated me so much that I stopped playing altogether.

Bought both expansion packs too but haven't played them either because I wanted to beat the main game first.
Is it this mission:

Yeah that's the mission I'm talking about. 

I can't get the hang of controlling the copter.

I may give it another shot, but there are other games I haven't beaten yet that are higher on my priority list.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Dead Space 2 HARD CORE completed 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(insert dancing kid on the sprite cam. gif)

Yo, well done.
pimp.gif

You can only save 3x the whole campaign, right? That sounds crazy difficult

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo, well done.
pimp.gif

thanks

yup you can only save 3 times but overall its like playing the game on normal or survivalist.

the difficult parts were the areas with the destructible windows and The Tripod church encounter. the foam gun is
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

boost- does it have sound from the device?

where r u located? my cousin is tryna to sell his px21 for 50 cus they hurt his ears.  he got them last month from amazon for 65.  pm me if ur interested k.
im not really trying to spend that much

Yes Sole, it does. I have the BT from Warhawk, its dope, works great, sound is clear as hell, never no fuzzy or erie noise %$@@, word to Battousai.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yes Sole, it does. I have the BT from Warhawk, its dope, works great, sound is clear as hell, never no fuzzy or erie noise %$@@, word to Battousai.

Same here its a great headset 

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo, well done.
pimp.gif

thanks

yup you can only save 3 times but overall its like playing the game on normal or survivalist.

the difficult parts were the areas with the destructible windows and The Tripod church encounter. the foam gun is
roll.gif
sick.gif

im gonna try hard core after my zealot run.

but i really wanna get my hands on that foam gun
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Killzone 3 would be a lot cooler with kill streaks.
EDIT: I'm back on that MW2, god how much I missed it. I haven't touched Black Ops in about 3 days, piece of +*$@. Gonna resale it back to GameFly in a few days and copp Marvel vs. Capcom 3
pimp.gif

^^ was just saying the same thing about Killzone 3

You get nothing except 50 bonus points at 3,5,10.

Even if its a little something

I'm looking forward to the new Ace Combat game coming out. I've been a big fan of the series.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

anyone try that fight night demo.... i think its cool...but the switch back to buttons just isn't as fluid quite yet

game is clunkly as hell for a fight night, i dont know whos idea it was to go from 60 frames per second to 30 frames per second for a sports game

at times it seems like the character is warping around to keep up with my button presses, which are very fast to begin with, not to mention if i press one of the buttons for a millisecond too long he throws more than one punch
mad.gif

FNR3 was perfect even with the exaggerated misses, this game just feels clunky

Can anyone give information on demon souls? How is the multiplayer? can i beat the whole game with somone else online? keep hearing good things about this. If i can basically co-op it ,ill cop it asap.

Originally Posted by TBwsf

Can anyone give information on demon souls? How is the multiplayer? can i beat the whole game with somone else online? keep hearing good things about this. If i can basically co-op it ,ill cop it asap.
The co-op is the best part of the game. If you find yourself dying a lot in a particular level ( If you are playing the game for the first time, you WILL die hundreds of times throughout the playthrough
laugh.gif
), you can summon another player (up to 2) to help you out. That's the actual co-op aspect of the game, there's also player vs. player. At anytime while you are exploring a particular level, granted that you are not in spirit form, another player can randomly invade you with the sole purpose of killing you. You can also invade other people and help other people out when you are in spirit form. The game keeps you on your toes not knowing if and when someone is going to invade you, aside from all the death traps and monsters that riddle the various levels trying to kill you.
laugh.gif

Kz3 is trash......is it me or is there like a delay in the movement of the player in the game?? It annoyed the hell out of me.

I probably had that game on my ps3 a total of 10 minutes.......waste of time really

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by TBwsf

The co-op is the best part of the game. If you find yourself dying a lot in a particular level ( If you are playing the game for the first time, you WILL die hundreds of times throughout the playthrough
laugh.gif
), you can summon another player (up to 2) to help you out. That's the actual co-op aspect of the game, there's also player vs. player. At anytime while you are exploring a particular level, granted that you are not in spirit form, another player can randomly invade you with the sole purpose of killing you. You can also invade other people and help other people out when you are in spirit form. The game keeps you on your toes not knowing if and when someone is going to invade you, aside from all the death traps and monsters that riddle the various levels trying to kill you.
laugh.gif

best advice? stay dead/ghost form when going through a level solo. Not only are you stronger for some reason, but whatever kills you was gonna kill you anyway. Plus there's nothing worse than trying to fend off skeleton warriors or depraved ones and another player rolls through with a gotdamn mirdan hammer trying to poke you to death.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom