PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

What are you only alloted 4 threads a month?
I'll make sure it doesn't die, if that's what you are worried about. I am sure a few of us will run some clan matches.... RKO, DBlack, ect? 
nerd.gif
Im down
Will be picking it up tomorrow

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I am sure a few of us will run some clan matches.... RKO, DBlack, ect? 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

If you build it Boost, the people will come.

Indeed
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Gonna play through the story first, so y'all probably gonna see me online later this week.

Gonna pick up my KZ3 Helghast Edition at midnight. Plus I have the day off tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Is there a NT clan already created? If so, I'd like to get added to it................dare2107

[h1]Xenogears releasing as PSOne Classic today in US[/h1]
Square’s to release PS1 title Xenogears as a PSOne classic later today in the US.

xenogears.jpg

The news on the re-release of the turn-based RPG comes via way of the US PS Blog.

Xenogears previously released on the Japanese PSN back in 2008, but has not hit either the US or Europe until today.

Thanks, Kotaku.
[h1]Rumour: Sony prepping new PS3 SKU to combat hackers[/h1]
Rumours suggest Sony may be working up to the release of a new, “hack-proof

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h1]Xenogears releasing as PSOne Classic today in US[/h1]
Square’s to release PS1 title Xenogears as a PSOne classic later today in the US.

xenogears.jpg

The news on the re-release of the turn-based RPG comes via way of the US PS Blog.

Xenogears previously released on the Japanese PSN back in 2008, but has not hit either the US or Europe until today.

Thanks, Kotaku.
YES!!!
pimp.gif
I can finally finish this game. I bought it online long time ago but couldnt finish it because the last disc had a scratch making it unable to load.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

What are you only alloted 4 threads a month?
I'll make sure it doesn't die, if that's what you are worried about. I am sure a few of us will run some clan matches.... RKO, DBlack, ect? 
nerd.gif

yup, just waiting for fedex to drop it off...
i'm usually infiltrator class but i'll switch it up if need be

Originally Posted by Aztec

YES!!!
pimp.gif
I can finally finish this game. I bought it online long time ago but couldnt finish it because the last disc had a scratch making it unable to load.

i will pick this up too.

i only played the 1st scene when ur in the village then travel to the mountains.

i remember i didn't like it much.. i think becus i played chrono trigger right b4.

the story is weird.. isn't it about god and sacrifice or something?

still waiting on chrono cross... only game i need atm and i will be very happys.

thanks to whoever suggested the wal mart ps3 swap. forgot ur name. swapped my doa console for a new one
smile.gif

The MLB 11 The Show demo is now available in the PlayStation Store (do a search for it).
pimp.gif

It's almost 3 GBs.
eek.gif

What's everybody Spring to Summer purchases looking like? So far for me,

1. Crysis 2 - 3/24
2. Mortal Kombat (XI) - 4/19
3. LA Noire - 5/17
4. InFamous 2 - 6/17

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

What's everybody Spring to Summer purchases looking like? So far for me,

1. Crysis 2 - 3/24
2. Mortal Kombat (XI) - 4/19
3. LA Noire - 5/17
4. InFamous 2 - 6/17
Portal 2, LA Noire.

Crysis 2 is on my radar.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Haze...
Haze was supposed to shut down Halo
sick.gif
roll.gif
probably the wackest demo i've downloaded to date
30t6p3b.gif

Unreal tournament graphics were sick but the online play was
grin.gif
#%*# was too crazy and the interface was buns.

Originally Posted by toine2983

The MLB 11 The Show demo is now available in the PlayStation Store (do a search for it).
pimp.gif

It's almost 3 GBs.
eek.gif
I downloaded and played it 3 times and so far I'm not feeling the pure analog controls. This year I'm going to wait for a price drop by mid summer or may even skip the game entirely this year.

frown.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom