PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Anyone on here watch Pulse or Qore episodes off the PSN ?

I watch them because of the hot girls they got on the shows. Got to give up to Sony for at least getting that right.

And yeah Audrey Cleo>>Christina Lee

devil.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Best looking FPS ever?

Already preorder. BFBC2 was dope.

DAMN!
eek.gif

This gives KZ3 a run and it may be better. Don't want to give it the
pimp.gif
too soon. Wow though.

damn no hard corps! Anyone have any information on bulletstorm? Alien breed 3 coming to psn too?

Official L.A. Noire box art 
sick.gif
I liked the place holder cover art a lot better:

ps3boxart1280.jpg

Pre Order details:

Pre-Order with GameStop to get 'The Naked City' Vice Case & Badge Pursuit Challenge
(Also available via Game in the UK, and GameStop in Canada)

lanoire-thenakedcity.jpg

‘The Naked City’ Vice Case
In this bonus case from L.A. Noire’s Vice Desk, detective Cole Phelps investigates the supposed suicide of a stunning fashion model. Can you help Cole unravel the truth in a city blighted by drugs, corruption and greed, where the death of a beautiful woman is never as straightforward as it seems?

The Badge Pursuit Challenge
Hidden around L.A. Noire’s beautiful recreation of 1947 Los Angeles are 20 police badges to find and collect. If you can find all 20 of these badges, the dapper Button Man suit will be unlocked which provides extra ammo for all weapons. Each badge also provides 5 additional XP which will help further unlock Intuition Points – special credits that can be used to give Phelps a key investigative insight when you need it most.

Pre-Order with Amazon to get 'The Broderick' Detective Suit
(Also available via Amazon in the UK, and Amazon in Canada)

lanoire_preorder_broderick.jpg

This unlockable detective suit boosts your fist-fighting capabilities and resilience to damage. Throughout L.A. Noire while working cases, you’ll encounter quite a few suspects and persons of interest who prove to be resistant to arrest. Your hand-to-hand fighting skills will be called into action on these cases – the Broderick suit with its enhanced fighting abilities may be that edge in helping make that collar.

Pre-Order or purchase at launch (while supplies last) with Wal-Mart to get the ‘A Slip of the Tongue’ Traffic Case
(Also available via Play in the UK, and Wal-Mart in Canada)

lanoire-aslipofthetongue.jpg

“A Slip of the Tongueâ€

You guys think it's to early for me to start a game thread for L.A. Noire?

We are about 2 months away from release date.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by toine2983

The MLB 11 The Show demo is now available in the PlayStation Store (do a search for it).
pimp.gif

It's almost 3 GBs.
eek.gif
I downloaded and played it 3 times and so far I'm not feeling the pure analog controls. This year I'm going to wait for a price drop by mid summer or may even skip the game entirely this year.

frown.gif
tired.gif

I'm digging the analog pitching controls, analog hitting not so much.
laugh.gif

When I get the game I think I'm going to go with Analog pitching and the classic controls for batting.

There's going to be a steep learning curve with the analog controls, just give it a few more tries and if you don't like it you can just switch back to the normal controls.

the lack of hype for skyrim in this thread is disconcerting

game of the year will probably be between it and me3
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom