PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

^ I am waiting to see. After seeing the havoc Fallout 3 and New Vegas cause to my PS3, I am going to wait and see if Bethesda can make it run without freezing every 5 minutes.
Game itself looks crazy though. 

I know I'm madd late ..... I just got the GTA ballad of gay tony I must say this has to be the best GTA ... Yusuf cracks me up.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

I know I'm madd late ..... I just got the GTA ballad of gay tony I must say this has to be the best GTA ... Yusuf cracks me up.

It's the best out of GTA IV.

But it aint got nothing on GTA Vice City & GTA San Andreas.

I say this with much hate, but is the MotorStorm series worth the money Sony keeps dumping into it? They spent all that money to acquire a studio thats only known for that? Waste of money. I'm sure it only goes a mill based of bundles and slashed prices.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

http://www.findmakarov.com/

Teaser website with a 4 day countdown. What's coming? MW3 announcement?

makarov_profile.jpg

GDC is next week.

Originally Posted by proper english

yo is XENOGEARS worth $10? 
nerd.gif

my friend swears by this game.  says its one of the best game forever.
i donno much about it besides its about God and gears.

i played it for an hour a long time ago and didn't like it.  i donno if i will like it now but...
im thinking about getting it.  it just hard to go back to crappy graphics.  but most likely i will.

Originally Posted by proper english

yo is XENOGEARS worth $10? 
nerd.gif

Definitely, it's one of the most acclaimed RPGs of the 90s. It has probably the most insane/ridiculous story for an RPG that I have ever seen.
laugh.gif

I have it for PS1 and bought it again just so I could play it on the PSP.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by NobleKane

is socom 4 gonna be move enabled?

yeah, they actually developed the sharpshooter alongside guerrilla

[h1]SOCOM 4 Full Deployment Edition ordered after i saw this video, seem to work well with PS Move, and the $150 price tag is a steal for SOCOM 4 + PS MOVE + Rifle Attachment
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/h1]

Heads up but it looks like there is a good chance GTA V will be announced this year @ E3 and will probably be out by Fall/Christmas 2012:
[h1]Rockstar’s Nutball Domain Names Can Only Mean Grand Theft Auto V[/h1]
medium_gta5-grand-theft-auto-v-avatar.jpg

From Weasel News to Maibatsu, Tw@ to Logger Beer and, of course, the Degenetron, Grand Theft Auto's games are well known for delivering a pitch-perfect satire of the times in which they are set. The registration of five zany Web site names by Take-Two can only be for a Grand Theft Auto game, and they suggest a setting that deals with the current economic downturn.
The sites are CashForDeadDreams.com, SixFigureTemps.com, StopPayingYourMortgage.net. HammersteinFaust.com and LifeInvader.com. Those are pretty clearly ripping on Cash4Gold, TheLadders (or name any employment listing web site), the obnoxious debt relief ads choking the life out of sports radio right now, and LifeLock. (Not sure what HammersteinFaust is. A law firm? A Hammacher Schlemmer-style tacky catalog?)

The sites all were registered Jan. 26 except LifeInvader, registered Jan. 7. Rockstar is well known for making viral marketing campaigns out of its in-game satire products and ad spots. It's evidence of nothing, but it's worth a chuckle, and hints at the context for the next GTA installment.

Source:

http://kotaku.com/#!5771315/rockstars-nutball-domain-names-can-only-mean-grand-theft-auto-v

man i hope GTA V will take place in a new city, and NOT in Vice City... don't get me wrong VC was great, i just want a different city.
ohwell.gif

I hear what you guys are saying about wanting GTA V set in a new location but problem is that have already done GTA set in NYC in GTA III & GTA IV, GTA in SF, Vegas, and LA all in GTA San Andreas.

They really can't set a GTA in Japan because they would get criticized for copying Yakzua, GTA in London they already have done with an expansion pack on the OG GTA.

GTA V set in a modern day Vice City wouldn't be bad at all. Heck they can even setup the story and plot with a new main character set out to take out Tommy Vercetti since he didn't die at the end of GTA Vice City.

For me GTA Vice City was and still is my favorite out of all them because it wasn't as huge map wise like GTA San Andreas & GTA IV where it took you for ever to get just from point a to point b.

I also just loved the whole theme setp of Vice City being set back in the 80's and the influence and throwback R* did to Scarface and even some Donnie Brasco references.

To me GTA started going down hill and became annoying starting with GTA San Andreas because R* put more time & effort on making the world to big and the whole angle where they turned it into like a crime/gangster "The Sims" type game with all the extra interaction stuff you could do.

GTA is the only game that could give Modern Warfare 3 a serious run for it's money. I gotta believe Sony is gonna be on that hype train, while MS rides MW3. This fall is seriously stacked.

socom4 is copped along with the gun and navigation controller
pimp.gif
... it sucks that i copped the move sports bundle so now i have to pass on this socom 4 bundle 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom