PS4 vs Xbox One vol. I can't decide!

So has a consensus been made in this debate?
6ovUtWW.gif

I like XBOX1 cause it allows me to watch TV on it. Nothing better than watching TV on half the screen and playing video games on the other. Snap for the win. PS4 is collecting dust sadly. Only thing I don't like about the Xbox is the big ol controller.

Last edited:
Damn near bought an xbox one today, I know I'll give in when it gets colder out I'm going to get one. Haha

I am a very casual gamer, and will mostly be playing sports games,, xbox one should be sufficient? 

Last edited:

Damn near bought an xbox one today, I know I'll give in when it gets colder out I'm going to get one. Haha

I am a very casual gamer, and will mostly be playing sports games,, xbox one should be sufficient? 
yeah, wait til black friday though, bundles galore.  Xbox Live is on sale a lot more than PSN, and you'll need that to play online.  cheers.

You can get live for dirt on cdkeys.com

Hardly played either my ps4 or xbone.. Ended up giving the xbone to one of my nephews for his bday. Halo trash now.. No reason for me to own an xbox

Last edited:
Team xbox one.

Gears of war >>>>

Been playing Tomb Raider and the looking forward to Rise of the TR

A franchise that started on Playstation but that's now exclusive for xbox should tell you something

...will buy a PS4 ONLY for Street Fighter V

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom