Psycho Chick Carves Name on Guy's Arm After One Night Stand

eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
thats why you bounce right after. girl looks
pimp.gif
though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1136287/One-night-stand-man-wakes-lover-carved-arm.htmlhttp://www.dailymail.co.u...kes-lover-carved-arm.html

[h1]One-night stand man wakes to find lover has carved her name into his arm
[/h1]
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 1:58 PM on 05th February 2009

A drunken fling ended in disaster for a man who woke up to find his lover's name carved into his arm.

Dominique Fisher, 22, used a Stanley knife to write her name on Wayne Robinson's upper arm.

She inflicted the injuries on the 24-year-old at her home in Blackburn, Lancashire.
article-0-034EF2FA000005DC-131_468x286.jpg

One-night stand gone awry: Wayne Fisher awoke to find Dominique Fisher had carved her name into his arm

Mr Robinson woke to find his body decorated with a star on his back, 'Dominique' written on his upper right arm, and numerous slash marks on his left arm and shoulder.

He told police he had drunk vodka and taken Valium and was not awake during the incident on the night of June 14 last year.

Mr Robinson said he panicked when he woke up and took a taxi back to his home in Fleetwood, Lancashire.

He said: 'I went to her place for sex, not to be tattoed. I can't believe she did this to me and I hate her.

article-0-0342591D000005DC-595_224x358.jpg

article-0-03425A37000005DC-380_224x358.jpg

Fisher was found guilty of unlawfully wounding Mr Robinson. She will be sentenced later this month

'When I woke I was covered in blood. Dominique was snoring. I just had to get out of there. I didn't even wake her to ask what she'd done.'

'I'm scarred for life,' he told The Sun. 'I wish I'd never met her.'

Fisher was found guilty of one charge of unlawful wounding at Preston Crown Court on Monday, following a two-day trial.

She will be sentenced on February 27 at Preston Crown Court.

article-0-034EF373000005DC-266_224x251.jpg

article-0-034EF403000005DC-289_224x251.jpg

Aftermath: Fisher left Mr Robinson covered in knife wounds

Buggy as a damn bed bug...the hell.
Gave this dude a scarification tattoo without his consent.

wait she did that to his arm? i misread the hell outta that the first time.

lowkey dude went raw all night in them buns, and tasted that crapshooter a couple times

psycho chick will always be FTMFL

Word dude must have laid the pipe with the force

so brutal and so powerful that the girl receiving the force just did not know how o react to the tremendous feeling of orgasms that she fell in a state of mindwhich she thought was love.

He shoulda have put the D down better, then she wouldn't have all that energy

I swear if that ever happened to me they would never find her body, all I need is a bag of potatoes

lol what a bizarre story, you gotta be plastered pretty good to be sleeping thru all that

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats crazy though... I would of been freaking out.... wouldnt know what to do

Back
Top Bottom