Pull over...again....and again. Ticketed again...and again.

Pay your tickets off.

Invest in cameras for your car.

Record the next 3 incidents in which the video shows you're pretty much being profiled.

Then sue. $$$$

Pay your tickets off.

Invest in cameras for your car.

Record the next 3 incidents in which the video shows you're pretty much being profiled.

Then sue. $$$$

Were you actually breaking the law the other times you received tickets? It sounds like you may have just gotten a **** cop the one time you were actually trying to abide by the law and it didn't help that you had tinted windows.

I got pulled over about 2 weeks ago for absolutely no reason besides the car i have (Avalanche on 24s). Cop says my license plate light was out, I say do you mind if I get out and check? He says after the traffic stop i can. So he gets my ID and the 3 other peoples ID who were in my car. Comes back like 10 minutes later with no tickets. Doesn't say anything else about the light and tells me to drive safe. I pull off and around the corner get out and check my light... Both lights are on working perfectly fine.

Were you actually breaking the law the other times you received tickets? It sounds like you may have just gotten a **** cop the one time you were actually trying to abide by the law and it didn't help that you had tinted windows.

I got pulled over about 2 weeks ago for absolutely no reason besides the car i have (Avalanche on 24s). Cop says my license plate light was out, I say do you mind if I get out and check? He says after the traffic stop i can. So he gets my ID and the 3 other peoples ID who were in my car. Comes back like 10 minutes later with no tickets. Doesn't say anything else about the light and tells me to drive safe. I pull off and around the corner get out and check my light... Both lights are on working perfectly fine.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

i drive a 94 corolla no hubs no tints....

GUARANTEED I SMASHED MORE CHICKS THAN ANY DUDE GETTING PULLED OVER IN HIS BEAMER BENZ OR BENTLEY

OR IN NT'S CASE IT M3 CHARGER OR inset foreign care here
The hell? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Smells like inferiority complex. 

GUARANTEED I SMASHED MORE CHICKS THAN ANY DUDE GETTING PULLED OVER IN HIS BEAMER BENZ OR BENTLEY

The hell? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The fact is your  car draws unwanted attention due to the tint on the front windows. Also, telling an officer "I know what you're up to" is no way to sweet talk yourself out of a ticket. 

The fact is your  car draws unwanted attention due to the tint on the front windows. Also, telling an officer "I know what you're up to" is no way to sweet talk yourself out of a ticket. 

YOU DRIVE A BLACK ON BLACK CHARGER ON 22's. HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED ANYTHING FROM THESE RAPPERS!!!!!!!

YOU DRIVE A BLACK ON BLACK CHARGER ON 22's. HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED ANYTHING FROM THESE RAPPERS!!!!!!!

The first words out of his mouth was...Your tint is too dark. You were going 55 in a 40. License please. I say...Sir, I was not. *walks off uninterested*

Comes back, takes pics of my windows, says he cited me for my tint and going 55 in a 40 and this is when I snap and say...You were pacing me for 30 blocks. I saw you before you saw me. You were even in front of me at first...which he was. He went under the speed limit to run my plates and paced me until the speed zone switched. Pulled me over before I had a chance to brake.

Then, he starts asking me about my rims and speedometer calibration. I tell him...I don't know what all they did with my car during the install. He says...so basically, you're telling me you don't know how fast you were going since your speedometer is wrong due to your custom wheels. I say...no. I was going the speed limit. I was right along with the flow of traffic.

Besides, if my speedometer was messed up, I should have been pulled over before the speed limit switched from 55 to 40. Said....we can't have court out there so if I want to dispute it, take it to court.

The first words out of his mouth was...Your tint is too dark. You were going 55 in a 40. License please. I say...Sir, I was not. *walks off uninterested*

Comes back, takes pics of my windows, says he cited me for my tint and going 55 in a 40 and this is when I snap and say...You were pacing me for 30 blocks. I saw you before you saw me. You were even in front of me at first...which he was. He went under the speed limit to run my plates and paced me until the speed zone switched. Pulled me over before I had a chance to brake.

Then, he starts asking me about my rims and speedometer calibration. I tell him...I don't know what all they did with my car during the install. He says...so basically, you're telling me you don't know how fast you were going since your speedometer is wrong due to your custom wheels. I say...no. I was going the speed limit. I was right along with the flow of traffic.

Besides, if my speedometer was messed up, I should have been pulled over before the speed limit switched from 55 to 40. Said....we can't have court out there so if I want to dispute it, take it to court.

It's clearly your tints combined with the type of car you drive.

I had an old cadillac with 20% tint and got pulled over and given repair orders weekly.
Same 20% tint on my g35 and i've only received warnings about the tint while being pulled over for something else (speeding/running lights)

Blame it on stereotypes.

It's clearly your tints combined with the type of car you drive.

I had an old cadillac with 20% tint and got pulled over and given repair orders weekly.
Same 20% tint on my g35 and i've only received warnings about the tint while being pulled over for something else (speeding/running lights)

Blame it on stereotypes.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The hell? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, boy. The only thing you smashing is the gas pedal. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The hell? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, boy. The only thing you smashing is the gas pedal. 

cops pull over suspicious looking vehicles..... thats the law of the land. not written but still the law

laugh.gif
What? Caps part is completely irrelevant to this discussion. Inferiority complex indeed.

cops pull over suspicious looking vehicles..... thats the law of the land. not written but still the law

laugh.gif
What? Caps part is completely irrelevant to this discussion. Inferiority complex indeed.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Probably should've started to decelerate before the 40 came up so you wouldn't have had to slam on the breaks.

Yep, it doesn't matter that you were slowing down - the sign should be where the limit starts - so at that point you should be doing 40. Pernickety - but that's a fact.

Back
Top Bottom