Pulp Fiction Appreciation vol. Bad Mother...

I'm Winston Wolf. I solve problems 
nthat.gif

Sorry for the gravedig...

I was watching this and I realized something I never realized before.

When Butch goes back to grab his father's watch, I always assumed that Vincent made a rookie mistake left his gun on the counter when he went to the bathroom.

But it wasn't his. It was Marcellus Wallace's gun. He left to get coffee for himself and Vincent, Butch kills Vincent while he's gone, and Butch runs into Marcellus while he's on the way back to Butch's apartment.

Mind = blown.

But Marcellus had a gun on him when we see him in the street because he shoots at Butch. It is possible he had two guns, but still.

Can't believe I just saw this for the first time last week..:smh: Didn't understand it at first but was loving it by the end. :smokin

I ain't mad at the grave dig. Pulp Fiction is always appreciated
pimp.gif

Love the dialogue in this scene:

Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' ************, ************! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone!

Sorry for the gravedig...

I was watching this and I realized something I never realized before.

When Butch goes back to grab his father's watch, I always assumed that Vincent made a rookie mistake left his gun on the counter when he went to the bathroom.

But it wasn't his. It was Marcellus Wallace's gun. He left to get coffee for himself and Vincent, Butch kills Vincent while he's gone, and Butch runs into Marcellus while he's on the way back to Butch's apartment.

Mind = blown.

But Marcellus had a gun on him when we see him in the street because he shoots at Butch. It is possible he had two guns, but still.

Cool concept though..

Back
Top Bottom