Puma Clyde Skate

Originally Posted by cfrndz

Copped all 3 at Premier, thanks for the info Lip Dunk.
Hey no problem. Premier is a great spot and everyone I've ever met or talked to from there is chill.

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

Originally Posted by cfrndz

Copped all 3 at Premier, thanks for the info Lip Dunk.
Hey no problem. Premier is a great spot and everyone I've ever met or talked to from there is chill.
I agree 100%. Ordered my pairs from there. Place is very cool. Thanks again or the heads up Lip Dunk

ordered grey,need the red,but premier didnt have my size..boo hoo. anyone hear of any other spots,please get with me! thanks.

Yeah!!!!!
81jb5v5.jpg

81ovaxc.jpg

6ldn1hf.jpg

6tofp6o.jpg

7121l37.jpg

8bjqglz.jpg

Nike SB can learn something from Puma. Simple, great materials and comfortable. Well done Puma

Nike SB can learn something from Puma. Simple, great materials and comfortable. Well done Puma
Nike SB caters to the lowest common denominator which care only for the swoosh and the brand name...... so many people complain about the SBreleases yet they still cop....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Nike SB caters to the lowest common denominator which care only for the swoosh and the brand name...... so many people complain about the SB releases yet they still cop....
Good point, one thing to remember is the Nike SB game is drying up. With the exception of certain premium or limited dunks, most GR are sitting on theshelves. Look at SPOT online as an example. Stuff his been sitting online for months....even after going on sale!

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

So are these just impossible to find or have I not been looking hard enough?
Premier was the only place in the US that I know had/has them. Seems like they are in Europe and Canada. Spoke to a couple of my local shops and theyconfirmed that they were offered the opportunity to purchase these but turned it down. Here is a picture of my grey par. My favorite of the 3.
8b6nyjc.jpg
6ld23oh.jpg

do you guys have any idea when karmaloop is putting these up, im tryin to get all three pairs...or if anyone can hook me up with a 10.5 in any of the colors

Back
Top Bottom