PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

That Acronym line looks pretty dope! Are they similar to the Burton iDiom line, function wise and price wise?

just wondering...im not familiar with the downtown area...but are you guys close to SJSU...maybe i can just walk there during the big gap between myclasses...if not..i'll just...drive...i hate driving downtown! so scurray!

The library is on 4th street and Purist is on 1st. No need to drive cause parking is a +$%%$, just walk.

My friend and I would walk there pretty much every wed and thursday last semester after class, took no more than 10 min.

We are very proud to introduce a new brand to the store, Acronym! Acronym is a brand that has been around for some time now, 94 to be exact. and they are knownfor making highly technical, functional and classic pieces of clothing. The designers have designed for such brands as Burton/Idiom and for the government inthe German special forces. We received in clothing, bags and hats. Here are a couple pics with much more, including detailed descriptions, on our product bloghere.

GT-J4L Jacket
0330_acr_1.jpg

3A-1 Messenger Bag
0330_acr_6a.jpg

All items are available now. These pieces really need to be seen in person to truely get what they are all about!

Back soon with more Stussy arrivals and G-Shock pics.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ

As promised above here are the pics of the latest watches we recieved from G-Shock. In this first shipment we received 4 styles. I will post up a couple withthe rest on our blog here.

0331_gshock_1.jpg

0331_gshock_3.jpg

We also received in a few more items from Stussy for both men and women. Here are a couple pics for you.

0331_stussy_2.jpg

0331_stussyw_2.jpg

All are available now, any questions feel free to ask.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

Stopped by today for the first time and the store was really nice! Loved the selection you guys had and went home with the pink neon stussy shirt and ahundreds shirt! ooooo yaaa looks like i'll pop in once in awhile after classs!

dano, thanks for coming through yesterday. enjoy the tees!

malloy, I believe we will be receiving the tee of that design from The Hundreds but not the crewneck. Should have some new Spring deliveries from The Hundredsin the next few days.

New UNDFTD and HUNDREDs available now, don't sleep... pics to follow early next week.

Kev or Marco when are you guys expecting Black Scale second delivery? interested in the B logo fitted.

As was stated above we received in some new UNDFTD in the shop over the weekend and as promised here are pics of what we received. I will post up a couple herewith the rest on our blog here.

The 5 Spot
0407_undftd_2.jpg

Bat Day Pullover, lightweight for the spring nights
0407_undftd_5.jpg

All are out now but move quick as some styles are already selling out. I'll be back with photos of the new arrivals from The Hundeds.

We should be getting in the 2nd delivery of Black Scale soon, I dont have a set date yet but when we do we will let everyone know.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

^ $92

On another note, you guys getting the new Benny Gold stuff in soon?

We have received the latest season from Benny Gold in the shop. Her are a couple pics with the rest on our product blog here.

Mash Collab Gold Sprints
0409_bg_3.jpg

Stripes New Eras
0409_bg_4.jpg

Also we have some new items from The Hundreds spring line. This shipment includes some new hoodies as well as board shorts for when it gets hotter.

Patchwork & Screen
0409_th_1.jpg

Connect Hoodie
0409_th_6.jpg

Hapa Board Shorts
0409_th_7.jpg

All items are available now. Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

We received in some new tees from Stussy's Spring season. Check out the rest of the pics on our blog here.

Block Stock
0415_stussy_1.jpg

Items are out now. Be back later in the week with updates from Stussy Deluxe and Black Scale 2nd delivery!

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

We received a couple new items in from Stussy Deluxe. We got some shirts and a polo. Here is a pic of one of the shirts with the rest on our blog here.

Shadwell
0417_stussyd_3.jpg

We also recieved in the 2nd delivery from Black Scale as was mentioned above. We sold most already but we have some tees left. Here is a pic of the collab teethey did with Diamond.
0418_bs_2.jpg

If you need anything feel free to ask. Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

Did you guys order the 5strikes Undftd new eras? I just got the email. . . solid red, solid black, A's, and pirates CWs.

We have received in the 3rd shipment of clothing from UNDFTD! In this shipment we have some new tees and hats. Here are a couple pics with the rest on our bloghere.

Team & Worldwide
0427_undftd_2.jpg

Big U Nationals
0427_undftd_6.jpg

Fives New Era
0427_undftd_7.jpg

All items are out now. Be back later on this week with some new Stussy arrivals!

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

Grymg, we wont be getting in those Undftd hats that just dropped this past weekend. Those are exclusive to Undftd stores.

Back
Top Bottom