purple colorways

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

Yawn... More purple colorway? Some ******s would call the shoes "Raptors". What's more idiotic, they think they were right about it.
Well sir "Raptor" is a nickname. Although the original cw of the shoe released before the Raptors were even a NBA team doesnt make thenickname incorrect. There isnt an incorrect nickname for shoes because...........IT'S A NICKNAME.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Yawn... More purple colorway? Some ******s would call the shoes "Raptors". What's more idiotic, they think they were right about it.
Well sir "Raptor" is a nickname. Although the original cw of the shoe released before the Raptors were even a NBA team doesnt make the nickname incorrect. There isnt an incorrect nickname for shoes because...........IT'S A NICKNAME.
Some shoes are not meant to have any nickname, such as Black/Red VIIs.
Jordan have no affiliation with Toronto Raptors, so it's incorrect.
Your concept of "there isn't any incorrect nickname" is bull.
Why? For one, I don't think calling Michael Jordan "CB4" is right.
Point is, don't nickname the shoes.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Well sir "Raptor" is a nickname. Although the original cw of the shoe released before the Raptors were even a NBA team doesnt make the nickname incorrect. There isnt an incorrect nickname for shoes because...........IT'S A NICKNAME.
in 1992 i remember they were caled the "cross color jordans" any teen from the 90's will remember the clothing line "crosscolors"but in regaurds to the thread,i would like to see more J's simular to the AJ7 colorway,black,hint of grey,bubblegum red and royal purple.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

I love purple JOrdans
they should star releasing new colorways NO OG's
i think this would be a good idea but after seeing the patent 5s i don't no if jb is capable of making good looking non-og CWs any more andyes purple ftw

Would love to see UW become a Jordan school!

I'm sick and tired of having to settle for Kobe shoes to match my Huskies gear.

A quick PS of the XIII (My fav)

sick.gif
If you ask me. (Purple is too light, I guess.) Although, my girl saidshe would wear them..

Don't get me wrong I love purple, its my favorite color to be exact,
but if purple jays released RIGHT NOW, they would be too hyped out
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Don't get me wrong I love purple, its my favorite color to be exact,
but if purple jays released RIGHT NOW, they would be too hyped out
tired.gif

true story....it would be a massacre

The Black/Purple Air Pippen's are my all time favorite purple based sneaker next to the Grape V's

Purple is one of my favorite colors. My favorite is blue tho. would like to see more Jays with these colors

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

A quick PS of the XIII (My fav)

sick.gif
If you ask me. (Purple is too light, I guess.) Although, my girl said
she would wear them..

my girl likes these too..

purple is a good with a lot of kicks just as long as its executed correctly andnot overdone.

Back
Top Bottom