PURPLE StRUCTURES, AM95/360. Has anyone else seen these?????

I just got an email from UNDFTD out in silverlake, and they just got these in. The structures are clean, and these 95/360s are crazy. Anyone know any info onthese cuz I can't find any?????

The 95/360 is on pickyourshoes for under retail. Undefeated usually charges over retail and tax is pretty heafty. I'm not a fan of this colorway ofstructures, but thanks for the update none the less.

The 95/360 is on pickyourshoes for under retail. Undefeated usually charges over retail and tax is pretty heafty. I'm not a fan of this colorway ofstructures, but thanks for the update none the less.

structures = old royal............but yeah its pretty damn close to a purple. They are still tough though, the ones in the fall with that old royal look sicktoo!!!

air-structure-old-royal-01.jpg

these suckers are fresh

purple structures are garbage, but def the blue pair is killing it. I can't wait for those to drop

I doubt its released this week. I remember seeing them in the catalog a month ago. so expect these to drop in the upcoming months. maybe 1 or 2? for all youbay area heads The Darkside Initiative in San Francisco will definitely get them. They were ordered last time orders were due.

www.THEDARKSIDEINITIATIVE.COM

Back
Top Bottom