Pursuing a taken woman Vol. I know i know

I know...from NT's history, that its frowned upon. But I feel like I've missed out on 3 fine women 
because I've chosen to take a step back, and not cross that line, because she's taken.
I'm about ready to adjust my morals real quick and go out and get my woman. 

If Prince Akeem can do it, why can't I?

"If his love is real he got to handle competition"-LL Cool J

Pursuing taken woman..Discuss 

Well....

If you can actually smash her while they are together......

Then she wasn't really his to begin with.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Prince Akeem is a fictional character who happens to be ballin like a 
are you balling like that bro?

ARE YOU!? 

if the answer is no, then you cant' have anything you want

also, I didnt' read your thread. I'm sorry.

I know...from NT's history, that its frowned upon. But I feel like I've missed out on 3 fine women 
because I've chosen to take a step back, and not cross that line, because she's taken.
I'm about ready to adjust my morals real quick and go out and get my woman. 

"If his love is real he got to handle competition"-LL Cool J

Pursuing taken woman..Discuss 
You can't miss out on something that was never on the market.

if you did accomplish that you will never get over the fact that somebody else can swoop her from you as well

/thread

30t6p3b.gif

1- if you're willing to move in on another man's woman, then you don't deserve a "fine woman."
2- if this said "fine woman" allows you to move in while she is "taken," then said woman is not a "fine woman."
3- what goes around comes around... only a matter of time till she gets bored with you as well.

Leave it alone.

You're putting stress on another person's relationship who is innocent. If she's throwing the P at you, then I can see it, but you're intending to actually PURSUE taken women? !!## off man.

And besides, if she's allowing you to smash then what makes you think you're special? You think you're the only guy she's creepin' on her husband with? Nah bruh. You're just an escape from reality for her. She has no obligation to you like she does her husband, so when she's bored of you, she will find another dude to escape to. And if she does ever leave her man for you, what makes you think she wouldn't do the same the day she wants an escape from you? All signs of a woman you don't want in your life. Don't catch feelings over thinking you're special enough for her to leave her man or cheat on him. You're just another piece on her board. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Prince Akeem is a fictional character who happens to be ballin like a mutha****ah
are you balling like that bro?

ARE YOU!? 

if the answer is no, then you cant' have anything you want

also, I didnt' read your thread. I'm sorry.
but he took her, being a regular dude.
Which I am. And I know what I stand for. Some b's like a man pursuing a dream, 

rather a spoiled rich kid being an heir to soul glo. (which I'm not)

Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

If your girl choosin you losin.
what this mean? elaborate please. 

Originally Posted by TSX24

if you did accomplish that you will never get over the fact that somebody else can swoop her from you as well

/thread
You think 'Ye is worried about someone taking Kim from him.

I'm trying to get her now. If I get caught slippin later on because some cat is pursuing, thats my fault. 

Originally Posted by bruce negro

You're putting stress on another person's relationship who is innocent. If she's throwing the P at you, then I can see it, but you're intending to actually PURSUE taken women? !!## off man.
She was kinda throwing it at me. its complicated. I actually did not want to get to know her because of said dude. 

She never told me about him (even though I already knew about him from a mutual friend)...and as time went on, 

and we got to know each other more, I guess I caught feelings...i'm human. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

And besides, if she's allowing you to smash then what makes you think you're special? You think you're the only guy she's creepin' on her husband with? Nah bruh. You're just an escape from reality for her. She has no obligation to you like she does her husband, so when she's bored of you, she will find another dude to escape to. And if she does ever leave her man for you, what makes you think she wouldn't do the same the day she wants an escape from you? All signs of a woman you don't want in your life.
i'm not talking about a married woman. We're in college. she's doing long distance. 

Originally Posted by bruce negro

truth has been spoken. There ain't no reason to be actin like that bro. It'll end up messy....

RIP

headed nowhere fast, she will try to claim you, guilt you for breaking her up with her man, you wife it up, than shes blowing up ya phone every 2 minutes cuz she think you out there just breaking up relationships.......... not to mention you will never trust her because well, shes a garden tool........... #LifeLessons

If shes single, you have the whole world to compete with. If shes taken, you only have one.

devil.gif

Do it OP.

Spoiler [+]
Do it OP.

Originally Posted by gambit215

headed nowhere fast, she will try to claim you, guilt you for breaking her up with her man, you wife it up, than shes blowing up ya phone every 2 minutes cuz she think you out there just breaking up relationships.......... not to mention you will never trust her because well, shes a garden tool........... #LifeLessons

lmao...I don't want that. 
Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

OP=SIDE EFFECTS OF SIMPING
Ain't no one talking about simping.
I was just going to tell her where I stand. And if the feelings are mutual, then could we see where we end up.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

tumblr_m168zcwAR61qe0s2eo2_250.gif
Thread/
I know someone who did that and anytime they have a problrm she says "I will just go back to "danny" "
that sucks lol. 

I've never done this before. And she's the only one i've seriously considered to stick around to see what happens. 

The others, I got over...I don't really know about this one. 

It looks like we've heard from the crowd that's against it. 

Has anyone personally been involved in something like this. Having it turn out on a good note.

(I personally know someone who swooped on a girl that was on a "break" with a guy she's been with 

for years. The new couple is married now.)

Back
Top Bottom