Pursuing a taken woman Vol. I know i know

Rarely is a woman ever not "taken". You gotta go for it, respect it to a level, but if she's vibin, then you ridin.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

OP how old are you?

I'm guessing you're either a teenager or no more than 21 years old.

23...I've seen a 25 y/o couple form from similar situations. 
I admit, it's unconventional. Relationships should not form on situations like these.

But what am I gonna do, wait to meet Cinderella at the Ball..this is real life homie, there is no Cinderella, there is no ball. 

I just think the dating dynamic has changed. Men and Women are settling down with what is convenient,

until something else presents itself.  

I've never settled for convenient, because I was looking for something nice.

I see something nice, the situation isn't perfect. but YOLO has never been any truer. 

What do the 3 women of NT think? I talked to a female friend about this and

she said "I'm honestly with my man, until something better comes along"

Games cold fam, NT open up your eyes. 

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

tumblr_m168zcwAR61qe0s2eo2_250.gif
I cant read lips, what is he saying?
"That's a B____ A__ move"

Originally Posted by blazinRook

OP how old are you?

I admit, it's unconventional. Relationships should not form on situations like these.

But what am I gonna do, wait to meet Cinderella at the Ball..this is real life homie, there is no Cinderella, there is no ball. 

I just think the dating dynamic has changed. Men and Women are settling down with what is convenient,

I see something nice, the situation isn't perfect. but YOLO has never been any truer. 

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I cant read lips, what is he saying?
"That's a B____ A__ move"
One of the most appropriate gifs to fit my exact thought.....

That is a fine line. I handle the situation like this...

I will keep it respectful. Maybe do a little flirting and put the idea that I am feeling her in her head, but won't cross the line. Now if she makes a move and crosses the line, I'm not sending her back over to the other side.

Anyone ever see the movie "The Ledge?" My man played the game riiiight in that movie

The first rough patch yall hit/whenever she gets bored of u she'll probably be unfaithful during that time homie.

Generally, it's not smart to cuff a chick that you stole from another dude unless he beating her or some +%+% like that.

Please reconsider.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

That is a fine line. I handle the situation like this...

I will keep it respectful. Maybe do a little flirting and put the idea that I am feeling her in her head, but won't cross the line. Now if she makes a move and crosses the line, I'm not sending her back over to the other side.

This.  

OP how old are you?

Put it like this, If you take her from her dude what makes you think some other cat won't take her from you. Don't assume your game is too tight. I personally wouldn't want a chick i could take from the next man. I rather fall back and do my think and if the opportunity (they end their relationship without you interfering) comes I'll take my chances. 

OP you're scum if you actively pursue this behavior.
I hope the ex-dude handle you and ol' girl that chooses to run off like

Originally Posted by ill steelo

The first rough patch yall hit/whenever she gets bored of u she'll probably be unfaithful during that time homie.

Generally, it's not smart to cuff a chick that you stole from another dude unless he beating her or some +%+% like that.

Please reconsider.
I've considered that. You are concluding that one situation will automatically be the conclusion of every similar situation. 
I understand where your coming from..but its not guaranteed to turn out that way.

it might turn out that way, but now you counting cards before they're even dealt. Let me see the flop before I fold my hand. 

DaBottom305 wrote:

Put it like this, If you take her from her dude what makes you think some other cat won't take her from you. Don't assume your game is too tight. I personally wouldn't want a chick i could take from the next man. I rather fall back and do my think and if the opportunity (they end their relationship without you interfering) comes I'll take my chances. 

i'm not assuming my game is that tight. anyone can get caught slippin. I wouldn't get with her if I couldn't trust her. I understand where you coming from..it's not like i'm running up on her saying "choose me"...i'm just entertaining the idea, wouldn't say i'm actively pursuing, but wouldn't say i'm actively saying no to the idea of it. 
Why should she be with dude if she's entertaining the idea with me? If it's not me, wouldn't it be someone else.

If she feels you, she feels you. I don't encourage this kind of behavior but im actually in a situation like this too.

Theres this girl at work whose married (22) man cheated on her multiple times, she opened up to me. I was there to support her because she

needed a shoulder and thats it, but she was undeniably pretty and ill be honest i did see myself taking her down but i never acted on it and kept it professional and showed

no emotions during the work. But we stopped talking because her man found out and thought we had something going on, i didnt blame him for thinking that. But as of lately

she texts me randomly, and two nights ago she texted me "sweet dreams, sleep good..." in the middle of the night... I don't want to get any more involved but im just going to let time play it out

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by bruce negro

You're putting stress on another person's relationship who is innocent. If she's throwing the P at you, then I can see it, but you're intending to actually PURSUE taken women? !!## off man.

truth has been spoken. There ain't no reason to be actin like that bro. It'll end up messy.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Please reconsider.
I've considered that. You are concluding that one situation will automatically be the conclusion of every similar situation. 
I understand where your coming from..but its not guaranteed to turn out that way.

it might turn out that way, but now you counting cards before they're even dealt. Let me see the flop before I fold my hand. 
I come to that conclusion because that's how it is generally

I don't even seriously consider cuffing chicks who throw it at me when they're with another dude.

But yo, you're probably thinking with your other head at this point so ga'head son.

Don't do it. Not worth the effort. Let her know you're interested. If she has mutual feelings, she'll become single.

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

If she feels you, she feels you. I don't encourage this kind of behavior but im actually in a situation like this too.

Theres this girl at work whose married (22) man cheated on her multiple times, she opened up to me. I was there to support her because she

needed a shoulder and thats it, but she was undeniably pretty and ill be honest i did see myself taking her down but i never acted on it and kept it professional and showed

no emotions during the work. But we stopped talking because her man found out and thought we had something going on, i didnt blame him for thinking that. But as of lately

she texts me randomly, and two nights ago she texted me "sweet dreams, sleep good..." in the middle of the night... I don't want to get any more involved but im just going to let time play it out
damn...she feelin you forreal.
I was thinking of coming at her like "I'm feeling you, but I don't think I could pursue anything unless you were single." 

If you said the same thing to her, I wonder how she would react. For you, i'd fall back, ol boy might kill you lol...

or they might divorce anyway, and you just might have just showed ol' girl that she doesn't have to settle down with 

someone that's going to disrespect her that way. 

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

If you are looking to wife her up, how can you ever trust her?
it comes with time i guess.

Dudes like you deserve to get knocked the +!#% out by said "fine girl" boyfriend...I don't understand the reasoning behind coming between a relationship....as if there wasn't enough women on this planet

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Dudes like you deserve to get knocked the +!#% out by said "fine girl" boyfriend...I don't understand the reasoning behind coming between a relationship....as if there wasn't enough women on this planet
this. cmon man how would you feel if some dude is tryna smash your girl? and what makes you think shes not gonna cheat on you if she does become your gf. let it go man. this is morally wrong. 

Seriously you really cant trust a girl who does this at all. Girls have so many opportunities to get "ick, its unreal. I think you'd be better off taking a train running %ore of a girl before taking a girl who cheats.
Its not worth it, they all get ugly eventually anyways

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

tumblr_m168zcwAR61qe0s2eo2_250.gif

This. Plus it's disrespectful, and just wrong b. Wait your turn, I'll happen OP.
Spoiler [+]
When Keepin' it Real goes VERY wrong
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

30t6p3b.gif

1- if you're willing to move in on another man's woman, then you don't deserve a "fine woman."
2- if this said "fine woman" allows you to move in while she is "taken," then said woman is not a "fine woman."
3- what goes around comes around... only a matter of time till she gets bored with you as well.

Leave it alone.

Back
Top Bottom