Putting an End to TAN Petition

Should Meth ban TAN

• Yes it’s trash

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • No the five people in there need it for survival

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters
Makes this web forum look like it’s dying when I see threads of ages ago on page one...they belong on page 344 for a reason

I used to go on other forums, and I’d quickly leave when I seen threads from ages ago on the first page...it’s like they had a lack of members with nothing to talk about

So why haven't you left Niketalk based on that reasoning?

So why haven't you left Niketalk based on that reasoning?

It’s the last forum I’ve been a member of that is still mildly active. Gonna ride til the wheels fall off

Also Why would I post in a thread I already posted in before, have we ran out of things to discuss

I mean I know you have no plans to quit doing that, I’m just saying it grinds my gears that’s all...I already said why

The convo doesn’t PICK back up most times, it’s just a old bumped thread that dudes go into n post about why someone bumped it.

I mean I know you have no plans to quit doing that, I’m just saying it grinds my gears that’s all...I already said why

The convo doesn’t PICK back up most times, it’s just a old bumped thread that dudes go into n post about why someone bumped it.

The convo oocks back up quite often. You might just not see when it happens. Of course someone will mention why it was bumped but after that nobpdy else usually speaks on it.

Just pay attention for now on.

As I ALWAYS say, it isn't worth making a new thread. I alwqys post something relevant to the topic that is new unfo or a post from social media.

We gonna put it up for a vote? Call it.
4F3B846D-BA5E-44D3-AB21-E4C3A9E838B2.gif

You’re complaining about a thread having no value so you make a thread about another thread having no value which provides no value. Got it.

It’s the last forum I’ve been a member of that is still mildly active. Gonna ride til the wheels fall off

Also Why would I post in a thread I already posted in before, have we ran out of things to discuss
maybe your views changed from a long time ago..?

Forum has died down. Gotta live with it.
People outgrew it, hype took kids to the newer forums, reddit will always have more content, and half these threads become restrictive race conversations. It's not worth fixing.

I say a group of ya start posting questionable content that gets the thread locked for good.

Who will be the brave to volunteer?

I'm starting to resent da fact that mods or meth aren't taking our grievances seriously, especially since da people who are complaining have been here over 10 or 15 years. you would think that da folks that use da site da most would know what we're talkin about, go figure...
Been here since 03. Game ain’t the same.

Back
Top Bottom