Putting an End to TAN Petition

Should Meth ban TAN

• Yes it’s trash

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • No the five people in there need it for survival

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters
Be interesting to test these theories though, maybe suspend TAN for a month. I honestly don't see it making a lick of difference.

This was always a silly argument to me.

There are people here who don't start threads for whatever reason.
But Sometimes they need to get something off their chest.

Maybe they got laid off, maybe they got a job, maybe someone died....etc.
Or maybe just some random s***

I wish more people would post in there honestly.

Just random thoughts about life.

Ya’ll started something ya’ll don’t want no parts of..

#FunkSeason #TanGoneRide #WeEverywhereYouNeverThere

giphy.gif

There are a lot of thread worthy topics in there that would get a lot more participation as individual threads as a lot of people dont even go in there. Yea I guess it's good for randomness but imo it would be better as that specifically rather than literally anything being posted there. It kinda creates a circle jerk atmosphere like the other big threads while the legit topics in there dont receive the attention they deserve.

There are a lot of thread worthy topics in there that would get a lot more participation as individual threads as a lot of people dont even go in there. Yea I guess it's good for randomness but imo it would be better as that specifically rather than literally anything being posted there. It kinda creates a circle jerk atmosphere like the other big threads while the legit topics in there dont receive the attention they deserve.
Should be known as the thread for memes and gifs.

You can tell who goes in there and who doesn't. **** TAN aint even been on the first page the past few days.

then be the hero and make the threads if you think they would get more attention.

Should be known as the thread for memes and gifs.

well its not.

Back
Top Bottom