PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see someone not wanting to go down on a girl, especially if they're single. Just know that if that's something she wants done(your girl) and its not being fulfilled, she may find someone else to do it.

Last edited:
I was under the impression everyone in here was in a relationship. I can understand not wanting to go down on a random skeezer.

I'm speaking from a relationship pov. It's a post your GIRLFRIEND THREAD, so I just assumed we talking about what we do with our girlfriends, wives, mains etc. Not going down on a random is totally understandable. I thought dudes were saying they don't eat their girls box, that's when I was like wow.

I'm speaking from a relationship pov. It's a post your GIRLFRIEND THREAD, so I just assumed we talking about what we do with our girlfriends, wives, mains etc. Not going down on a random is totally understandable. I thought dudes were saying they don't eat their girls box, that's when I was like wow.
Pretty much same thing I thought.

But if you are in a relationship and ain't eating ya girl out :rofl:

Yea maybe I should had said that to make it clear beforehand that I'm single. Just in here because the new topic that was on hand in the last few pages.

wow after seeing what's been going down in here
  • one, if your chick doesn't have enough cheeks to bite and lick without touching the actual hole, she needs to do some squats or you need a thicker chick. She gotta have the  

• And no im not eating my own mansauce. If you know you're not sure if you can satisfy your woman, you better go to town before you get down or work on your pipe game stamina and rhythm. any chick that goes to kiss me after its in her throat is getting

Without making this thread super sus, I'm good in all areas mentioned. No details needed, but nah, it ain't about not being able to satisfy a woman. :lol: :smh:

Dude not eating the box?...how does ANY female agree to those terms?...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Eating box ain't for everyone lol. I even had a few females tell me they don't like it. They would dome me up all day but not want. Irving In return. My kinda girl lol

Eating box ain't for everyone lol. I even had a few females tell me they don't like it. They would dome me up all day but not want. Irving In return. My kinda girl lol
They had cats that ain't doing it right. If you did, she'd be begging for it every time. Especially before insertion

Its no different from females not giving head.

Happens alot in the black community, thats why I stay clear. Plus their daddy issues. lack of hair. Nagging. Attitude.

I'm good

I've been on this earth a long time and I've never met a black women who doesn't chew on pipe.

They had cats that ain't doing it right. If you did, she'd be begging for it every time. Especially before insertion
at first my wifey didnt like it either, because i was going in there like a michael vick pitbull... after a while, i learned how to ease into it, tease it a little... if you can get your finger and the tongue game on at the same time... they love it..

Get a ruler out and look at 2 inches. That isnt very deep. Try it after you give her the first O from focusing on her **** and thank me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom