PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

^I'd pay large sums of money to be as happy as ya'll look together... that's a straight up
laugh.gif
/
smile.gif
/
pimp.gif
vibe ya'll giving off..

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I have two daughters, and they are starting to look more an more like Mommy everyday...
30t6p3b.gif

The most important thing is to show your daughter what a good man is through how you treat your lady.
...and the older boys cousins are a nice backup.

REAL TALK...

That nephew I mentioned has a manwhore for a dad. Yeah man, my cousin (his pops) has hit over 200 women and he's only 25. Dude REGULARLY does his BM grimey as if it's cool. Even tried to bring a random chick to me and my girl's hotel room this weekend...he don't even care who sees the @%#% he be on
30t6p3b.gif
. The difference in me and him is that my pops and my mom were married up until moms passed away. His pops floats around. So he floats. And I play for keeps. Role models man...role models are everything. So I've got it ingrained in me that women are more precious than any metal. He just treats them like things he can acquire and flip... like how ya'll treat Yeezy's and Spizzikes. And I swear to God his BM is DECENT man... she deserves a lot more honestly
ohwell.gif
. I hope his lil girl knows her wortth. I tell her she's incredible every damn day.

All Real $#%^...

I treat my girl like a queen....

my daughter sees that... even tho shes only 18 months... she knows....

ya'll said the same $#!^ I tell people all the time...

but Just in case.... I got South East Washington D.C.'s finest.... at 2 years old weighing about 33 pounds.... been training him since about 6 months... my man Marco.... "Big Cuz"
Big Cuz appreciation reply...
pimp.gif
... lil man got that "I ain't going!" look. That's what it do.

My girl has an older brother... but he's my best friend. She has an older sister too. But my brother took her down. So yeah.. there was no one to save her from me
devil.gif
. Now her father is mad cuz she calls me DADDY. Such is life. Don't end up like her dad. Keep ya lil mama away from boys that grow up to be men like me
laugh.gif

^I'd pay large sums of money to be as happy as ya'll look together... that's a straight up
laugh.gif
/
smile.gif
/
pimp.gif
vibe ya'll giving off..

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I have two daughters, and they are starting to look more an more like Mommy everyday...
30t6p3b.gif

The most important thing is to show your daughter what a good man is through how you treat your lady.
...and the older boys cousins are a nice backup.

REAL TALK...

That nephew I mentioned has a manwhore for a dad. Yeah man, my cousin (his pops) has hit over 200 women and he's only 25. Dude REGULARLY does his BM grimey as if it's cool. Even tried to bring a random chick to me and my girl's hotel room this weekend...he don't even care who sees the @%#% he be on
30t6p3b.gif
. The difference in me and him is that my pops and my mom were married up until moms passed away. His pops floats around. So he floats. And I play for keeps. Role models man...role models are everything. So I've got it ingrained in me that women are more precious than any metal. He just treats them like things he can acquire and flip... like how ya'll treat Yeezy's and Spizzikes. And I swear to God his BM is DECENT man... she deserves a lot more honestly
ohwell.gif
. I hope his lil girl knows her wortth. I tell her she's incredible every damn day.

All Real $#%^...

I treat my girl like a queen....

my daughter sees that... even tho shes only 18 months... she knows....

ya'll said the same $#!^ I tell people all the time...

but Just in case.... I got South East Washington D.C.'s finest.... at 2 years old weighing about 33 pounds.... been training him since about 6 months... my man Marco.... "Big Cuz"
pimp.gif

My girl has an older brother... but he's my best friend. She has an older sister too. But my brother took her down. So yeah.. there was no one to save her from me
devil.gif
. Now her father is mad cuz she calls me DADDY. Such is life. Don't end up like her dad. Keep ya lil mama away from boys that grow up to be men like me
laugh.gif

Honestly, regardless of what your women look like, most of you guys seem so genuinely happy with them
pimp.gif

363700193_af9c71ba97.jpg

^^Me

Honestly, regardless of what your women look like, most of you guys seem so genuinely happy with them
pimp.gif

363700193_af9c71ba97.jpg

^^Me

11m9cpf.jpg

Me and my girlfriend on the right. (Girl in the middle is my cousin)

Bout to hit two years on Sunday.
wink.gif

Edit: Just got out of work that day so I was in my bum clothes

11m9cpf.jpg

Me and my girlfriend on the right. (Girl in the middle is my cousin)

Bout to hit two years on Sunday.
wink.gif

Edit: Just got out of work that day so I was in my bum clothes

We've had our ups and downs, but it's been 9 years and I wouldn't change them...

We've had our ups and downs, but it's been 9 years and I wouldn't change them...

pimp.gif

devil.gif
laugh.gif

It's crazy how much you can have in common with someone you don't know....

My Girl Brother is my right hand man....

pops wasnt around like that... so he has no say so.... and she call me Daddy...

Her older sis is cool peoples tho... 

I already know....

Babygirl will know whats good...

pimp.gif

devil.gif
laugh.gif

It's crazy how much you can have in common with someone you don't know....

My Girl Brother is my right hand man....

pops wasnt around like that... so he has no say so.... and she call me Daddy...

Her older sis is cool peoples tho... 

I already know....

Babygirl will know whats good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom