Props to the mods for letting this rock
pimp.gif

Count on me to be a constant contributor
laugh.gif

Back in Miami

^^ You're the man young...

Real talk...

Whole time though...

Remember I was tellin you about the christin loub connect....

I never hit ya'll back about it because that chick tried to play with my money....

^^ You're the man young...

Real talk...

Whole time though...

Remember I was tellin you about the christin loub connect....

I never hit ya'll back about it because that chick tried to play with my money....

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Props to the mods TROLLS for letting this rock
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This is easily the least ROC-breaking PY_ of all time. We let this rock by being mature about it and not being trolls. I do kinda wish some younger NTers posted their 10th grade magic photo joints tho. Ain't nothing wrong with lunch hour love affaiirs young people
grin.gif
. That would be too cute. All these adults with these mature relationships are cool and I'm proud of all this WIN, but I wanna know if the lil bros on NT are winning too. Where's LLCoolMichael at? Did you get that pink toes brotiche? I'm rooting for you lil homie.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Props to the mods TROLLS for letting this rock
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This is easily the least ROC-breaking PY_ of all time. We let this rock by being mature about it and not being trolls. I do kinda wish some younger NTers posted their 10th grade magic photo joints tho. Ain't nothing wrong with lunch hour love affaiirs young people
grin.gif
. That would be too cute. All these adults with these mature relationships are cool and I'm proud of all this WIN, but I wanna know if the lil bros on NT are winning too. Where's LLCoolMichael at? Did you get that pink toes brotiche? I'm rooting for you lil homie.

mad.gif

Dude was supposed to call/text/fb/PM/carrierpigeon me before he japped out..... I hope you're reading this kid... I AM DISAPPOINT. I wanted to see that ##+@ man.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Dude was supposed to call/text/fb/PM/carrierpigeon me before he japped out..... I hope you're reading this kid... I AM DISAPPOINT. I wanted to see that ##+@ man.
30t6p3b.gif

Nice pics dudes.. We should have a NT summit and take all of our girls to dinner 
laugh.gif

Keep the thread going..

Take your girl to Las Vegas, you will have a ball.

2zixwl2.jpg

shoutout to Ben Baller (Ktown) and his girl for making that bathing suit

5wbi4k.jpg

9a0hsm.jpg

Nice pics dudes.. We should have a NT summit and take all of our girls to dinner 
laugh.gif

Keep the thread going..

Take your girl to Las Vegas, you will have a ball.

2zixwl2.jpg

shoutout to Ben Baller (Ktown) and his girl for making that bathing suit

5wbi4k.jpg

9a0hsm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom