laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I forgot to mention...

in CALI!!!

You lucky my girl came from Cali and we plan on going back soon... ole bum %$@ dude..
mad.gif
(Dope shoulder tat bruh
pimp.gif
)

Been friends since i was 11....started seeing each other 2 years ago....

Belly dancing and ++@

tahc9w.jpg

10d9ok6.jpg

19tn2p.jpg

Been friends since i was 11....started seeing each other 2 years ago....

Belly dancing and ++@

tahc9w.jpg

10d9ok6.jpg

19tn2p.jpg

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Nice pics dudes.. We should have a NT summit and take all of our girls to dinner 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Chicago Summit...Dave and Busters... July?

going once...
nerd.gif

ill rock with that....july is my bday month
pimp.gif

Nice pics dudes.. We should have a NT summit and take all of our girls to dinner 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

going once...
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

A So Cal, couple friendly NT summit? Count me in. I'd definitely show up for that. You wanna organize it Kaimel?

A So Cal, couple friendly NT summit? Count me in. I'd definitely show up for that. You wanna organize it Kaimel?

Best women, best basketball teams, best fast food chains, best scenery, best climate, best radiation poisoning, best topographical stability, best air quality, best sales taxes, best street gangs and cartels...oh wait.. I got turned around a few "bests" ago.. where were we? Oh yeah, midwest FTW!
grin.gif

ColdCity wrote:
HOOSIERdaddy282 wrote:

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

going once...
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Awready.. July 10 to be exact
pimp.gif

Best women, best basketball teams, best fast food chains, best scenery, best climate, best radiation poisoning, best topographical stability, best air quality, best sales taxes, best street gangs and cartels...oh wait.. I got turned around a few "bests" ago.. where were we? Oh yeah, midwest FTW!
grin.gif

ColdCity wrote:
HOOSIERdaddy282 wrote:

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

going once...
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Awready.. July 10 to be exact
pimp.gif

grin.gif
Crippling Economic Depression FTW!

grin.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

going once...
nerd.gif

I'm in the DMV... If I was closer I would be down.....
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

going once...
nerd.gif

I'm in the DMV... If I was closer I would be down.....
pimp.gif

We should do 3 "couples summits" on the same day, NY/Cali/Chi....then have a summit thread in general to link them all together.. Anybody wanna get this ball rolling? I'm so down to HELP organize $+%$. I won't spearhead it though.

We should do 3 "couples summits" on the same day, NY/Cali/Chi....then have a summit thread in general to link them all together.. Anybody wanna get this ball rolling? I'm so down to HELP organize $+%$. I won't spearhead it though.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

grin.gif

!!+* you AMP
laugh.gif

And yeah Rule, the bitter part of me intentionally left out the weed. I ain't smoked the same since I been there
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

grin.gif

!!+* you AMP
laugh.gif

And yeah Rule, the bitter part of me intentionally left out the weed. I ain't smoked the same since I been there
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

^^ You're the man young...

Real talk...

Whole time though...

Remember I was tellin you about the christin loub connect....

I never hit ya'll back about it because that chick tried to play with my money....

I feel you bro..lolShe's actually rocking a pair of loubis in that pic in the elevator
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom