MY WIFE OF 3 YEARS KNOWN HER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ( SORRY FOR THE HUGE PICS)

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm calling dibs on being the official photographer for the NY couples friendly summit
pimp.gif
Its a little cheesy but I would do it just because its something different, and I'm always cool with meeting diff. people.
 I'd bring the cam as well though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm calling dibs on being the official photographer for the NY couples friendly summit
pimp.gif
Its a little cheesy but I would do it just because its something different, and I'm always cool with meeting diff. people.
 I'd bring the cam as well though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by Caerus

How old were you guys when you started dating your girls? (More so talking to the ones who's been with their girl for a while).

I was 23 going on 24 when I met my wife. Our first date was a Mos Def concert.
She's my best friend's little sister. She'd been plotting on me since she was 12...
laugh.gif
..  I let her turn 16 before we started talking and 17 before we got serious. Now she's 18, and at 22... I feel like I'm SUPER winning. She gives me "high school $%* problems" at times, but I just look to the future and figure any chick that's wanted me since the very moment her hormones kicked in is worth holding onto. Plus she keeps me young
smile.gif
.  For all the GM talk and Rill Jackson !%@* I be on,  she scouted and drafted ME
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

How old were you guys when you started dating your girls? (More so talking to the ones who's been with their girl for a while).

I was 23 going on 24 when I met my wife. Our first date was a Mos Def concert.
She's my best friend's little sister. She'd been plotting on me since she was 12...
laugh.gif
..  I let her turn 16 before we started talking and 17 before we got serious. Now she's 18, and at 22... I feel like I'm SUPER winning. She gives me "high school $%* problems" at times, but I just look to the future and figure any chick that's wanted me since the very moment her hormones kicked in is worth holding onto. Plus she keeps me young
smile.gif
.  For all the GM talk and Rill Jackson !%@* I be on,  she scouted and drafted ME
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Digglo

3 years and some months.  She keeps me young (10 yrs younger than me)
Aren't you the NT'er who's girlfriend keyed your car or something?? 
nerd.gif

is that the same chick?

Originally Posted by Digglo

3 years and some months.  She keeps me young (10 yrs younger than me)
Aren't you the NT'er who's girlfriend keyed your car or something?? 
nerd.gif

is that the same chick?

Started "hanging out" when I was 20.  Been together for a total of 11 years, and married for 5 years.

The most important thing to build a friendship first.  You find someone that you can totally be yourself around, and accepts you for who you are
not matter what.  Building together on the foundation of true friendship leads to the strong relationships that you see posted in this thread. 

Started "hanging out" when I was 20.  Been together for a total of 11 years, and married for 5 years.

The most important thing to build a friendship first.  You find someone that you can totally be yourself around, and accepts you for who you are
not matter what.  Building together on the foundation of true friendship leads to the strong relationships that you see posted in this thread. 

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Word up. I think the fact that I was OBLIVIOUS to this little girl having a crush on me for 4 years made @@*% awesome in the long run. I used to just play the big homie role. For 4 years, she came to me about school, boys, and growing up in general so we BEEN cool. That was my little sis, almost literally. Then when I left my ex, her lil %%* made a power move..and I let her. I dig that whole transition. Some of her people hate me for my age because they think I went about cradle robbing, but it was never like that. We just happened.. Her sister and my brother had already happened, so one night her sister came to the crib to be with my brother and brought her over.. amd we just chilled and everything clicked..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Word up. I think the fact that I was OBLIVIOUS to this little girl having a crush on me for 4 years made @@*% awesome in the long run. I used to just play the big homie role. For 4 years, she came to me about school, boys, and growing up in general so we BEEN cool. That was my little sis, almost literally. Then when I left my ex, her lil %%* made a power move..and I let her. I dig that whole transition. Some of her people hate me for my age because they think I went about cradle robbing, but it was never like that. We just happened.. Her sister and my brother had already happened, so one night her sister came to the crib to be with my brother and brought her over.. amd we just chilled and everything clicked..
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
, did I just read So Cal NT summit?
Maybe interested, is this just for those with a significant other or can anyone who's willing to attend, would roll through?

Also, I don't know...maybe it's because I still have a lot to experience but I've never had those "let's have a long $!% friendship and then we can make a relationship happen." Type of deal. It feels very Corey and Topanga !@% for me, just saying 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
. But props to those, pulling it off, just never understood the dynamic to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom