PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif
, did I just read So Cal NT summit?
Maybe interested, is this just for those with a significant other or can anyone who's willing to attend, would roll through?

Also, I don't know...maybe it's because I still have a lot to experience but I've never had those "let's have a long $!% friendship and then we can make a relationship happen." Type of deal. It feels very Corey and Topanga !@% for me, just saying 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
. But props to those, pulling it off, just never understood the dynamic to begin with.

I've known mine since she was 15-16....

She will be 22 this Sunday....

Been together since she was 18....

Mothers day + Bday =
sick.gif
  though....

But we headed to Miami tomorrow morning for her "b-day trip"....

So many NTers are #winning in this thread....

Mothers day + Bday =
sick.gif
  though....

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

nerd.gif
, did I just read So Cal NT summit.
Maybe interested, is this just for those with a significant other or can anyone who's willing to attend, would roll through?

Also, I don't know, maybe it's because I still have a lot to experience but I've never had those "let's have a long %*@ friendship and then we can make a relationship happen." Type of deals. It feels very Corey and Topanga %*$ for me, just saying 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
. But props to those, pulling it off, just never understood the dynamic to begin with.

laugh.gif
NICE.

It just happenes though. There are women I've told "You know we can NEVER be friends right? This ain't that. I'm in it to win it." in so many words.  It almost always fails. But the women I've been cool with for some time that I nnever looked at in that light until that one random $$# day? It's always epic..

I have a friend I used to go to church with as a kid, she was mad funny looking and had a running nose and nappy hair. But she was COOL. So I never acted funny.  Fast forward to today and she's seriously considering being my other girl...as in... having a triangle  relationship with me and my girl (Cuz cheating is for guys with no demo. I like to have my cake and eat it too.). Now she looks like this :
Spoiler [+]
ojl9hd.jpg

As soon as my girl falls out of the closet, we can begin serious talks about it.. no rush tho... been there, done that, got the avy.

Been running GI for a while now
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Also, I don't know, maybe it's because I still have a lot to experience but I've never had those "let's have a long %*@ friendship and then we can make a relationship happen." Type of deals. It feels very Corey and Topanga %*$ for me, just saying 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
NICE.

It just happenes though. There are women I've told "You know we can NEVER be friends right? This ain't that. I'm in it to win it." in so many words.  It almost always fails. But the women I've been cool with for some time that I nnever looked at in that light until that one random $$# day? It's always epic..

I have a friend I used to go to church with as a kid, she was mad funny looking and had a running nose and nappy hair. But she was COOL. So I never acted funny.  Fast forward to today and she's seriously considering being my other girl...as in... having a triangle  relationship with me and my girl (Cuz cheating is for guys with no demo. I like to have my cake and eat it too.). Now she looks like this :
Spoiler [+]
ojl9hd.jpg

As soon as my girl falls out of the closet, we can begin serious talks about it.. no rush tho... been there, done that, got the avy.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
NICE.

Spoiler [+]
ojl9hd.jpg

pimp.gif

Glad you understand where I'm coming from though 
laugh.gif
But yeah, I get you. I mean I also have attractive friends and to me at least it doesn't feel like I completely friend-zoned from a lot of them. I just feel it would be different if things were to ever happen between us. But then again, what do I know, still young and just appreciating life a day at a time. 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
NICE.

Spoiler [+]
ojl9hd.jpg

pimp.gif

Glad you understand where I'm coming from though 
laugh.gif
But yeah, I get you. I mean I also have attractive friends and to me at least it doesn't feel like I completely friend-zoned from a lot of them. I just feel it would be different if things were to ever happen between us. But then again, what do I know, still young and just appreciating life a day at a time. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

\

MY WIFE OF 3 YEARS KNOWN HER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ( SORRY FOR THE HUGE PICS)
I mean this in the most respectful of ways, but your wife's chest game is phenomenal. Again, no disrespect. She's 
pimp.gif
. Good job bruh

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

\

MY WIFE OF 3 YEARS KNOWN HER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ( SORRY FOR THE HUGE PICS)
I mean this in the most respectful of ways, but your wife's chest game is phenomenal. Again, no disrespect. She's 
pimp.gif
. Good job bruh

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Mothers day + Bday =
sick.gif
  though....

YO!!

My girl turns 23 on Monday, I feel your Mothers day + Bday pain.

We met when I was 17 and she was 15.

She is my boys' niece. I had to keep our 'friendship' under wraps for a few years, nearly caught MULTIPLE beatdowns over it.

She was worth all the trouble though
pimp.gif

Mothers day + Bday =
sick.gif
  though....

YO!!

She is my boys' niece. I had to keep our 'friendship' under wraps for a few years, nearly caught MULTIPLE beatdowns over it.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Mothers day + Bday =
sick.gif
  though....

YO!!

pimp.gif

Ban this man....!!!!

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Mothers day + Bday =
sick.gif
  though....

YO!!

pimp.gif

Ban this man....!!!!

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

HOOSIER^ did she go to howard? (chick in spoiler)

Nah...

Don't scare me like that tho
laugh.gif
she looks REAL familiar...lol. i cant think...you guys are from chicago though right...? lol its no worries.
smile.gif

Nah...

laugh.gif
she looks REAL familiar...lol. i cant think...you guys are from chicago though right...? lol its no worries.
smile.gif

Nah...

laugh.gif
smile.gif
Close enough... Gary, Indiana. (I hate that
grin.gif
)

Nah...

laugh.gif
smile.gif
Close enough... Gary, Indiana. (I hate that
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm calling dibs on being the official photographer for the NY couples friendly summit
pimp.gif

You better be the official photoshopper too. Make us look pretty, brooooo.
The NY summits I've been to have already been couples friendly.. but lets do itttt!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm calling dibs on being the official photographer for the NY couples friendly summit
pimp.gif

You better be the official photoshopper too. Make us look pretty, brooooo.
The NY summits I've been to have already been couples friendly.. but lets do itttt!
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom