\

MY WIFE OF 3 YEARS KNOWN HER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ( SORRY FOR THE HUGE PICS)
I mean this in the most respectful of ways, but your wife's chest game is phenomenal. Again, no disrespect. She's 
pimp.gif
. Good job bruh

THANKS FOR COMPLEMENTS BRO'S .....THERE ARE ALOT OF NICE COUPLES IN THIS THREAD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Encore

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

For the black men dating White girls, Do their parents like you?... I've never dated a white woman before... What am I missing?
nerd.gif
... And my girlfriend is Jewish lol ... Parents AND grandparents love me ... They aren't the "stay with your own" type ... They pretty much said, if you treat my daughter right and she loves you, we can't be mad @ all ... I attend always attend @ least one Passover Sedar too 
smokin.gif

P.S. - I grew up in Greenwich CT, so i've been around white folk my entire life ... 2nd nature
pimp.gif

For the black men dating White girls, Do their parents like you?... I've never dated a white woman before... What am I missing?
nerd.gif
... And my girlfriend is Jewish lol ... Parents AND grandparents love me ... They aren't the "stay with your own" type ... They pretty much said, if you treat my daughter right and she loves you, we can't be mad @ all ... I attend always attend @ least one Passover Sedar too 
smokin.gif

P.S. - I grew up in Greenwich CT, so i've been around white folk my entire life ... 2nd nature
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

nerd.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Next year i'm aiming to do the prayer in Hebrew haha

Originally Posted by DJ bana

nerd.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Next year i'm aiming to do the prayer in Hebrew haha

Since thread still open I'll post.. be nice NT

EDIT: didn't feel right not telling her I posted our pics on a internat forumz
laugh.gif

Since thread still open I'll post.. be nice NT

EDIT: didn't feel right not telling her I posted our pics on a internat forumz
laugh.gif

Dating an NTer, actually.  Here is her Twitter avy
laugh.gif

2yxra4o.png

Pic of us chillin in South Beach, Miami.  Hung out with a few NTers that day, actually.

i6msu1.png

laugh.gif

2yxra4o.png

Pic of us chillin in South Beach, Miami.  Hung out with a few NTers that day, actually.

i6msu1.png

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

laugh.gif

2yxra4o.png

i6msu1.png

wait what?

laugh.gif

2yxra4o.png

i6msu1.png

wait what?

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

laugh.gif

2yxra4o.png

i6msu1.png

wait what?
#shoutouts to #NTFL for introducing us. NT >>> Match.com bro.

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

laugh.gif

2yxra4o.png

i6msu1.png

wait what?
#shoutouts to #NTFL for introducing us. NT >>> Match.com bro.

Da $%%% is this couples friendly NT summit crap?

Dudes are dirty dogs in damn near every corner of this forum and suddenly theres this one little gf thread and now everyone is a gentleman and a scholar?

I love my girl too but if we finna get any summit poppin, we could dead that couples friendly talk.

Da $%%% is this couples friendly NT summit crap?

Dudes are dirty dogs in damn near every corner of this forum and suddenly theres this one little gf thread and now everyone is a gentleman and a scholar?

I love my girl too but if we finna get any summit poppin, we could dead that couples friendly talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom