PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
d3c36b0a4aab75680ec6e104b49bafe7a5b307b3.pjpg

My avy...

First off, I have NO CLUE how you guys follow and read through something like this. Ive always said and thought that NT'rs must read through EVERY LINEposted. Amazing that some of you can do that. I post my pics, scroll through everyone else's pics with minimal reading and bounce.

Second, oh hai.

stupid faces > smiling

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

First off, I have NO CLUE how you guys follow and read through something like this. Ive always said and thought that NT'rs must read through EVERY LINE posted. Amazing that some of you can do that. I post my pics, scroll through everyone else's pics with minimal reading and bounce.

Second, oh hai.

stupid faces > smiling

I'm sorry, but i browsed that youtube link, and I'mma have to put you on blast.

This is too good to keep outta this thread

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo

d3c36b0a4aab75680ec6e104b49bafe7a5b307b3.pjpg

My avy...

My potential Male NT draft picks just got larger. But, if you do not mind, can you post a clear pic?

Simply - Absolutely gorgeous. Damn, you are just so beautiful at every angle. I am maybe really late, but I love the haircut with theside bangs! Very chic.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

for the fifth time, i am white. italian/irish to be specific.
laugh.gif
Oh my bad
embarassed.gif
i know some1 who resembles your appearanceand she also has Italian in her thats all. But her other half is Asian tho.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

First off, I have NO CLUE how you guys follow and read through something like this. Ive always said and thought that NT'rs must read through EVERY LINE posted. Amazing that some of you can do that. I post my pics, scroll through everyone else's pics with minimal reading and bounce.

Second, oh hai.

stupid faces > smiling

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
LOL no worries man, that's why it's up there.� My cousin in the vid uploads the same stuff but gets allllll the views and comments
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Glad you enjoyed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Second, oh hai.

stupid faces > smiling

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
At first I was like

n1700367_30854744_7385.jpg

But then I

n1704175_31361044_1266.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom