old pic but...
laugh.gif

2whmqlt.jpg

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

eNPHAN wrote:

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

This is still open?

More eye candy, but I think I ran out of energy to simp. It might be re-energized for later if this keeps going.

Speaking of which, us Canadian girls need some of the African American/Latino American men up here. No diss to the Canadian men at all though.
roll.gif
, don't move to lameville, then complain how lame it
is...

canadian men?

what's that, an oxymoron?

laugh.gif

I love this country, I sincerely do. It is not lame here.

When I say Canadian men, it can be descendents from anywhere. I hate to use this word, but I find there tends to be a lack of "swag" or style some of
the African African men/Latino Americans tend to have. It does not mean Canadian men are not all that or do not have it of possess it, but obviously, it is
just different.

translation in american:

The guys here are lame. They are.....canadian. Us candian broads dig americans, and, in turn, let them dig us, as well....

laugh.gif

(nah, i love canada, just yankin your chain, g....)

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

QFT though
grin.gif
tired.gif

No %!%+ but I could pick a Canadian dude out of a group of crowd. Jeans exactly on their waist, laces tied through every whole
laugh.gif

My boys Canadian and he has no swag. I mean he has the clothes I guess but like I said he wears it wrong
laugh.gif

No %!%+ of course.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

No %!%+ but I could pick a Canadian dude out of a group of crowd. Jeans exactly on their waist, laces tied through every whole
laugh.gif

My boys Canadian and he has no swag. I mean he has the clothes I guess but like I said he wears it wrong
laugh.gif

No %!%+ of course.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No %!%+ of course.
That's what it is.

I mean, let's take "urban" type of British or German men for example. It is just...different. Ok, I remember I loved Craig David, but boy justdid not have that swag to me.

But awww, Canadian men can be nice too.

I feel like posting one of me ex's close friends who just proves your point. But, I would not do that. Infact, he has beautiful dark chocolate skin and isnot bad (if he fixed himself up), but he is so "white" on the inside, but tries to think and play it out as if he still has his Jamaican roots.Hetries to look like Usher too and it just fails majorly. It is a phenomenon I just cannot explain.

Who am I to judge though? I guess it just all comes down to preference. Maybe I am just fed with too much American TV. I don't know.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

ChineyRoyal
pyp

bana- you still live in Boca?
yes, but im moving to downtown miami to go to UM in June/July.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When u move down...We out to the Groove Grove for some drinks!!![/color]
wink.gif
ur in miami?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks for the correction sir...Yup Born and Raised in the CountyDade...Lived down the street from CoCo's[/color]

1e5266a1b10a96fc78ee032744fc8bb52a3bcdce.pjpg
595269412e0e36ee7a8ed82b05061be8c31a00ee.pjpg
ad116910046878e62225e150d288f03ef2e1cc3f.pjpg
3c826201920d46277c1e852e03bdcad27d8ad68d.pjpg

Mostly from the 21st birthday at Angels & Kings last month, and one from a bomb a-- party bus this past saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom