PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by JD Turk

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

mase is that you ?

Been getting that since the uhhh.....7th grade.

And I decided to wear two pairs of glasses because it was my 21st birthday and I feel I'm allowed to be a tool that night.

laugh.gif
at the ****** on a stripper pole comment...you truly aren't part of NT if you don't get flamed, like baptism by fire.
lol you know it's all jokes fam
wink.gif

Oh no doubt, don't worry, I don't take life seriously enough to ever get offended lol.

More ammo:

439162140f6a72e222516b285c53eceba92e41df.pjpg

Above pic was at a co-workers wedding.

28f16c140c6778e12728e5a28b2e7229c862ce79.pjpg

And one more from the 21st birthday.

Everyone hating on Canadians for not having swag? Maybe the lack of swag prevents school shootings?

WATCHOUT! Meth is from Montreal i think.

I feel accomplished (and slightly pathetic
laugh.gif
) to say I have been throughevery page of this PYP since it started.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Everyone hating on Canadians for not having swag? Maybe the lack of swag prevents school shootings?

I got love for Canadians as I am one myself. We are just commenting on how Canadian men are different. But, they are really nice. Theyalways open up the door for me and give me their bus seats. Gentlemen they are. I will say, some even white boys do surprise me and impress me.
pimp.gif

I was in OTTOWA last Sept and them ppl are nice as hell...Montreal is.....fire for the *cough* gentlemens club. But was da deal with the crackheads in Ottawaeh? Lol

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I got love for Canadians as I am one myself. We are just commenting on how Canadian men are different. But, they are really nice. They always open up the door for me and give me their bus seats. Gentlemen they are. I will say, some even white boys do surprise me and impress me.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

WHAT YEAR IS THIS???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That was one of the most distasteful (yet seemingly positive?) remarks I've heard in so long.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I was in OTTOWA last Sept and them ppl are nice as hell...Montreal is.....fire for the *cough* gentlemens club. But was da deal with the crackheads in Ottawa eh? Lol
I live in Ottawa. Yeah, lots of crackheads.

brettTHEjett -
laugh.gif
How is it distatesful though? Sorry, if it came out that way. I did not mean to offend. Nevermind, me explaining itwon't help. Sorry again if it sounded like an insult or anything.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but aren't you from the orlando area
nerd.gif
.[/color]

That is where My home office is, but im all over the state for work and pleasure
I used to stay rite by Pro Player stadium.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I was in OTTOWA last Sept and them ppl are nice as hell...Montreal is.....fire for the *cough* gentlemens club. But was da deal with the crackheads in Ottawa eh? Lol
I live in Ottawa. Yeah, lots of crackheads.

brettTHEjett -
laugh.gif
How is it distatesful though? Sorry, if it came out that way. I did not mean to offend. Nevermind, me explaining it won't help. Sorry again if it sounded like an insult or anything.

haha trying not to get sniped?

It's fine... I've seen every photo in this PYP (
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
) and if any [American] in this thread has "swag" then yeah, I'm definitely Canadian
laugh.gif

Back to simping/hating everyone!

I got love for Canadians as I am one myself. We are just commenting on how Canadian men are different. But, they are really nice. They always open up the door for me and give me their bus seats. Gentlemen they are. I will say, some even white boys do surprise me and impress me.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

WHAT YEAR IS THIS???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That was one of the most distasteful (yet seemingly positive?) remarks I've heard in so long.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets all cry reverse racism, I'm offended.

And yet I feel a little better about myself.

I'm so confused.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
) and if any [American] in this thread has "swag" then yeah, I'm definitely Canadian
laugh.gif

Noooo, I was just misunderstood.
embarassed.gif
I am sure usCanadian girls are critiqued on just as much.
laugh.gif
Trust me, I've heard it all. Canadians/Canada just gets bullied because we are so nice. One day, Canadawill take it no more and come back with full force.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Noooo, I was just misunderstood.
embarassed.gif
I am sure us Canadian girls are critiqued on just as much.
laugh.gif
Trust me, I've heard it all. Canadians/Canada just gets bullied because we are so nice. One day, Canada will take it no more and come back with full force.

that canada coming full force part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom