Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

haha trying not to get sniped?

It's fine... I've seen every photo in this PYP (
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
) and if any [American] in this thread has "swag" then yeah, I'm definitely Canadian
laugh.gif

Back to simping/hating everyone!
Noooo, I was just misunderstood.
embarassed.gif
I am sure us Canadian girls are critiqued on just as much.
laugh.gif
Trust me, I've heard it all. Canadians/Canada just gets bullied because we are so nice. One day, Canada will take it no more and come back with full force.

that canada coming full force part
That's Minnesota.

WOW, I logged off at 10 last night, and the thread jumps to 152 pages
eek.gif
!Off topic, but does anyone know what happened to the Chicago X thread in the JB forum? Why did it get locked?

lol @ GA coming at me with the same joke twice. i got insurance, i got turned off contacts after my ex gave himself pinkeye.

anywho

11tweid.jpg

us foreign policy 9AM i hate this class

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Everyone hating on Canadians for not having swag? Maybe the lack of swag prevents school shootings?

WATCHOUT! Meth is from Montreal i think.
I got love for Canadians as I am one myself. We are just commenting on how Canadian men are different. But, they are really nice. They always open up the door for me and give me their bus seats. Gentlemen they are. I will say, some even white boys do surprise me and impress me.
pimp.gif

e1d267a2191da68a5299e12f506733c090bc8b2d.gif

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Dima.
laugh.gif

They're turning on you.
I know, they are trying to frame me!!!I am here trying to save my $+%, but it failed.
frown.gif

Late80s - I told you this before, you are a natural beauty. As you are too Brit!

By the way, how do you know when you hit your post limit? What is the post limit on here? I will be hitting it soon, I am sure.

Dima.
laugh.gif

They're turning on you.
I know, they are trying to frame me!!!I am here trying to save my $+%, but it failed.
frown.gif

Late80s - I told you this before, you are a natural beauty. As you are too Brit!

By the way, how do you know when you hit your post limit? What is the post limit on here? I will be hitting it soon, I am sure.
you'll try and post and get the post error screen. it's around 50 post a day i think

Dima.
laugh.gif

They're turning on you.
frown.gif

50. I hit that +##* last ngiht.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Dima.
laugh.gif

They're turning on you.
frown.gif

you'll try and post and get the post error screen. it's around 50 post a day i think
25 if your bad. i was was at 25 at one point for beefin with ska. btw thank you dima!

Does it restart after midnight in counting how much you post? So what consumes of a day? Hitting the post limit would do me wonders, it will getmy @%* to study and leave this thing. I never even post as much like this on JJB. That is because NT is
pimp.gif
. I am liking it way too much here. I heard you all scare women off, but you allfailed in doing that to me despite me being roasted at one point.
laugh.gif
Actually, if I hit the post limit here, I will be roaming around elsewhere...Anything touse as an excuse to procrastinate.

My brother and me, I'm the one in the right. At my boys garage watching peeps play bp.

n1396140161_30309598_126866.jpg

At an 80's party
grin.gif

n1395120404_30346391_5352.jpg

Originally Posted by Late80s

Dima.
laugh.gif

They're turning on you.
frown.gif

25 if your bad. i was was at 25 at one point for beefin with ska. btw thank you dima!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've never hit mine
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

One day, Canada will take it no more and come back with full force.

....and then?
and then hockey will be our national sport!!! FTW!!!

i think it resets at midnight, hazel...not positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom