PYP of your friends that look like someone famous

n3228567_38095336_7480.jpg

3029o5f.jpg

n3230771_31458822_2038.jpg

n3233957_39876187_839.jpg

Originally Posted by derryj3

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

No offense to him, but those pics don't show him actually smashing.
laugh.gif

To me it looks like pitty pics, like "oh isnt "mordic" so cute lets show us pretending to care"

the thing is i know he was smashing because last year i would always see his roomate making the rounds for a place to sleep

Oh well i'll take your word for it. Im just joking around im sure and I HOPE he was smashing those chicks.........ITS just that you can't be mad at us for making fun of him when YOU posted his picture in a funny thread. And than say dude is dead! that only makes it funnier in my eyes....Anyone in here has the right to get roasted.

Its not making fun of him, we are just comparing him to people we see on TV. Seems like dude who posted his pic is real butthurt that he didn't smash hisdude before he left

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I barely saw any of the other PYP comparisons after the Mr. Pringle x Asian Guy with a Mustache comparison/collab!

That was a good early morning laugh!

Originally Posted by nightruans

n33001316_30924829_9502.jpg

n33024514_35313712_4647.jpg
jaleelwhite.jpg

i get urkel and carlton a lot...
tired.gif

eek.gif

That girl is Jordan Davis.... goes to Georgia Southern... dude you go to GA SOUTHERN??
yeah i used to go to southern, im in Los Angeles/Atlanta now...me and Jordan went together/lived together for two years...shes my ex

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

OK, well I will never top that pringle comparison, but i'll contribute anyway.
I had a whole album dedicated to this on FB, but i deleted my FB =[
all i have is this one:

eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom