PYP VOL. OCTOBER 22

i mean i understand they are members of NT and everything, but why dont you guys just go to a pron site? the girls look 10 times better and are most definitelynaked already ... and unless that sort of thing is your steez, all of them are of age ...

Originally Posted by C2345air

I feel you girl. I look older naked from the back too.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Am I the only one that took that as "Shots Fired"?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i mean i understand they are members of NT and everything, but why dont you guys just go to a pron site? the girls look 10 times better and are most definitely naked already ... and unless that sort of thing is your steez, all of them are of age ...

I think most NTers feel they have a "chance" as opposed to watching Jenna Jameson or something,
whats good with the spelling on that jae
roll.gif

no, I didn't not mean anything offensive towards late80s. Don't instigate, It was a joke.

Reeelax guise.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vasweetz

the hell goin on in here???

same thing that happens in every PYP. repititive pics, thirsty males and females getting some attention (unwarranted or not). Nothing new.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

i mean i understand they are members of NT and everything, but why dont you guys just go to a pron site? the girls look 10 times better and are most definitely naked already ... and unless that sort of thing is your steez, all of them are of age ...

I think most NTers feel they have a "chance" as opposed to watching Jenna Jameson or something,
whats good with the spelling on that jae
roll.gif

Thats the thing though. You really dont unless you already know that person outside of nt or you're in the same area. But if youre from bumfuc idaho youhave no chance

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I think most NTers feel they have a "chance"

o ok ... i get it ...
eyes.gif

negative. these people who "had a chance" are famous for catching e-feelings.

word to bamboos and polka dot hats..

yea shots fired go ahead... blah blah blah

Back
Top Bottom