PYP VOL. OCTOBER 22

Ajchick are you a model? You're beautiful miss.
happy.gif

[nh]

Where is Dirty? There are so many bans in this thread it's ridiculous. Every person who quoted something that's ban-worthy is gonna get sniped aswell. SMH at the mods for lettin this play out and then dishin out bans in the end. Not cool.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Where is Dirty? There are so many bans in this thread it's ridiculous. Every person who quoted something that's ban-worthy is gonna get sniped as well. SMH at the mods for lettin this play out and then dishin out bans in the end. Not cool.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Where is Dirty? There are so many bans in this thread it's ridiculous. Every person who quoted something that's ban-worthy is gonna get sniped as well. SMH at the mods for lettin this play out and then dishin out bans in the end. Not cool.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kiid23

^ I see in your avi your manga says you smoke. Is it true about you what they say girls who smoke do?

They get the munchies and eat hot dogs?

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by kiid23

^ I see in your avi your manga says you smoke. Is it true about you what they say girls who smoke do?

They get the munchies and eat hot dogs?

I just like that .gif. But uh look at her deepthroat

This joint was boring at first. This !@% just took off. A lot of people finally playin along.
pimp.gif

It's ugly, raining and cold her in Atl.... I'm in the house and I'm goin alllllll out. Whole photo album.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom