"Pyrex stirs turn into Cavalli furs. . ." Vol. Thorton brothers.

Saw this in General

[h2][size=+2]Read the indictment: Feds bust $10M drug ring in Virginia Beach
video.jpg
[/size][/h2] [h5][size=-1]05:51 PM EDT on Monday, April 27, 2009[/size][/h5][size=-1]Associated Press & 13News[/size]
VIRGINIA BEACH (AP) -- Seven people accused of participating in a $10 million drug ring in Virginia Beach have been indicted.

Also Online
Read the federal indictment

The suspects include Anthony Gonzalez, the owner of the now-closed Encore Lounge that allegedly served as the drug ring's base. They are charged with distributing more than a ton of marijuana and more than 100 pounds of cocaine.

Video: Feds bust $10M drug ring in Virginia Beach
resize.gif
Larger screen
icon_envelope.jpg
E-mail this clip

An unidentified police officer is listed in the indictment as a co-conspirator. According to the indictment, the officer fed information about the ongoing investigation to the club's owner.

Two suspects, John McCoy and Raymond McCoy, were in U.S. District Court in Norfolk Monday afternoon.

Their families wouldn't discuss the case.

The investigation continues.

Via: source

Anthony Gonzales is their manager
laugh.gif

2jb1nc8.jpg

"Like I told you sold drugs???NO HOV did that so hopefully you wont have to go through that!"

Jay-Z I thank you for selling drugs in my place. You have allowed me to live a partially drug free house.

Not sure how this effects Clipse. I believe they are also represented by Tony Draper, so they should be good.

laugh.gif
@ that mf doom!

it wont affect them. lupe manager got busted with them thangs too and lupe runnin around free as a bird lookin like anthony hamilton and pharrells lovechild...

anybody here that be on the scene in va knows that the entourage red side vip is gone be dead for a good minute tho. maybe until the summer heats up andsomebody think they big enough to fill dudes shoes.

http://karencivil.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/clipse-associate-arrested/
The Virginian-Pilot reports
"The owner of a defunct Virginia Beach nightclub who has ties to the rap stars Clipse has been charged in U.S. District Court with leading a $10 million drug ring.

The 82-count indictment charges Gonzalez, 34, of Chesapeake and six others in a drug conspiracy that stretches from Hampton Roads across the country to South America and back. Police and federal agents were still searching for Gonzalez, also known as Geezy, as of late Monday Federal agents recorded many of the drug sales, according to the indictment.

In one call, Gonzalez is told by one of his suppliers that, 'I'm here with my boy and he's giving me something right now… it's really nice… like half in buds… half in shake,' the indictment says.
[h1]View the indictment papers[/h1]
[h1]
[/h1]

The MF Doom is classic ... and dude is gone till November ... November 2029 most likely ... just sad

Feds been on that trail for a minute... Loooong minute.

THE WIRE should be a 3-credit class for some folks.
grin.gif

Economy is what it is, streets are so dried up, Feds playing the pick and choose game on the East Coast these days.

Not worth it.

yo eyez the sad part is i know a few dudes who are ready and willing to fill them shoes.

the irony in "feds taking pictures" off the play cloths mixtape. "smile for the camera"

10 mil. isnt een kingpin status to me tho

you can find _'s in your trap makin that on some low key type @@%@

I just looked through the indictment

feds been keepin tabs on these dudes since 2005

and the crazy thing about the "Feds Taking Pictures" freestyle is Push names like all these dudes in the beginning

Originally Posted by reeeem0

10 mil. isnt een kingpin status to me tho

you can find _'s in your trap makin that on some low key type @@%@
Agreed 100%.

Which further lets you know how tight it is out here. Feds can pick and choose who they want to make examples of and when. They had enough on this case thepast 2 years. I wonder what prompted this being the time to do such.

The cop will get it the worst. Historically, dudes like that can't afford a top attorney, and he's been in and out the department daily playing the"clean" role while his own force had him under investigation for who knows how long.

It'll be tough for him to rebuttal anything. Who knows how much they got on him.
smh.gif

The strong move quiet, the weak start riots. When will dealers learn that it isn't the best idea to be loud and lavish when their hustling, be the mostdiscrete, forgetable dude out there. Every drug movie ends the same way, he started out good then he got cocky and he ended up in jail or dead

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

^^^^

that saying isn't always true..

I know alot of quite dudes who were CAKING and got knocked off...

Just cuz you quiet doesnt mean the feds still ain't watchin'

it just means they're giving you more rope to hang yourself...

fact of the matter is $*!%$% don't know when to call it quits...

When the boys want you...they gonna get you
Cliff notes! Keep thinking your hustle is sweet!!!
smh.gif

just read the papers and %%*@.

dudes was doing it WRONG

coppin all them cars and guns putted the fire on em...the hell u need a new ratchet every 2 damn weeks for?

waaaayyy too much phone use

and this _ thought he could call sprint change his # and everything would be gravy
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

^^^^

that saying isn't always true..

I know alot of quite dudes who were CAKING and got knocked off...

Just cuz you quiet doesnt mean the feds still ain't watchin'

it just means they're giving you more rope to hang yourself...

fact of the matter is $*!%$% don't know when to call it quits...

When the boys want you...they gonna get you
Cliff notes! Keep thinking your hustle is sweet!!!
smh.gif

See the whole American Gangster Album from Jigga...

FALLN...........

He shot a man in the face for goodness sake...if no one retaliated, most likely someone told somebody something.
The thing about hustling on that level is...its nearly impossible to remain lowkey.
Sooner or later somebody WILL try you and you'll have two options...deal with it and possibly put yourself out there OR take the loss and wait to be triedagain, and sure enough you will be.

I wouldnt mess with the drug game in 757 at all. Just cuz they didn't get at you doesn't mean they don't know about you.

Back
Top Bottom