Quality of the Military IV and Price

hey NT, recently i just saw a pair of military IV at the mall and i wanted to cop it so bad, but i kept hearing complaints on the quality of this. so i wantedto know how is the quality of the IV and what's the current market value? btw, the mall sales it for 95. thanks so much in advance.

the quality really isn't that great. I got my pair and they creased horribly after a couple times wearing them. they go for somewhere around betweein $115to $150

yeah, I heard the leather is really cheap compared to other IVs

and as far as the price. I've seen (in sz 14) anywhere between $115-$165. The average is about $130 though so you should cop if you don't plan onrocking too much.

***1000th post***

The leather is not the highest quality, but the build quality is pretty good. I love mine, except for the fact they're a little too narrow for my foot, sothey start to hurt after a long wear. Not an ideal shoe for the wide-footed people out there.

Oh, and $95 is pretty darn good. Check for discoloring though, especially if they're display shoes.

Prices shouldn't be that high. These were readily available everywhere when they came out, and then months later down the line.

Quality is another story though
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

quality is lousy but hey, if you want them for looks just get them, they're not gonna fall apart on you or anything, it's just low grade leather, andunder 100 is a good deal for them

I have done everything in my military iv's from football to basketball to track and they are in gud condition still except the creases on the toe box butother than that everything else is gud the paint has not cracked or nothing

Back
Top Bottom