Quality on downward spiral!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered my fire red 4's this weekend from Finishline. Got my shoes today and I couldn't help but notice glue spots all over the shoe(enough to complain about when you spend $180). On the side was a glue piece big enough for me to get off with my nail. And when I did a smidgeon of leather appears to be missing. They need the old methods of producing kicks.

honestly. quality isnt worse. its just not worth the price. Look at the CDP collection and then comlplain about quality.

edit: yes production does suck now.

Last edited:
Not suprised one bit thats why i check my shoes before i pay now.....the first pair they tried to give me looked like somone ran a Couple miles in them already i showed them the shoes and complained the sales clerk eyes got big as he looked At them and was shocked at how horriable and worn a pair of brand new shoes looked.......tisk tisk JB

Last edited:
freal. im surprised these 4's are so bad if they have been in production since the beginning of the year. Well thats when I remember seeing the fist picture

yeah the quality seems to be getting even worst

an all time low

Last edited:
instead of everyone just complaining and complaining why not put forth efforts to stopping the low quality.... get on our political movement ****:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom