quarantine friday night? vol what it do

favorite quarantine snack?

• Total voters
Henny is ehh tho. I’d rather drink Jameson

I'm not talking about personal preference. Hennessy seems widely accepted as quality among cognac drinkers, even if it's overpriced in commercial bars and clubs.

The VSOP and even the VS are more than fine. Their higher end stuff trends more towards excellent imo.

I wouldn't call anything by Hennessy trash, but again, there are very specific reasons why it gets looked down on in some circles.

DE66A599-027E-4769-8AB6-51DCF9586AC4.jpeg
Share that plug brethren

whats good b, its friday and we staying home

working on a special project here at my second home, headquarters of the Global Dept. of Enthusiasm.

1592016102843.png

gonna draw that over and over again til it looks less ****ed up, then gather some locals and start putting it on a wall next week...in the meantime, I´m gonna make a beer run but other than that I´m here with y´all.

working on a special project here at my second home, headquarters of the Global Dept. of Enthusiasm.

1592016102843.png

gonna draw that over and over again til it looks less ****ed up, then gather some locals and start putting it on a wall next week...in the meantime, I´m gonna make a beer run but other than that I´m here with y´all.
incorporate da laker purple and gold

Xbox ... alcohol and YouTube vids.

it’s absolutely insane how many people I know went out to bars and **** tonight. Like yal wild

Back
Top Bottom