QUEENS/NYC'ERS

Crazy *$@@ is happening out in the boroughs, all that happened out here in the city is a lot of rain/hail & wind. there was no structural damage.

holy !%%%. it just took me 4 and a half hours to drive from jfk to corona. All the highways are backed up like crazy. Side roads are stand still. Parts of queens blvd around forest hills look like a war zone. that was crazy

holy !%%%. it just took me 4 and a half hours to drive from jfk to corona. All the highways are backed up like crazy. Side roads are stand still. Parts of queens blvd around forest hills look like a war zone. that was crazy

Crazy *$@@ is happening out in the boroughs, all that happened out here in the city is a lot of rain/hail & wind. there was no structural damage.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yo I was on my way home from St. John's and saw the crazy traffic on the GCP so I thought I'd dip off to Queens BLVD and go local for a bit...big mistake. Queens BLVD was looking like armageddon hit smh. Downed trees everywhere and shattered store fronts. It took me forever to get home.
Dude, the GCP is blocked off completely.  It's crazy.  Queens Blvd is backed up so far because the tree by the big cemetery on Woodhaven Blvd fell down and blocked off almost the whole thing.  Every side street has a tree down.
Yeah man I think I got out of dodge in just enough time to avoid the worst of the traffic so I'm not tripping.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yo I was on my way home from St. John's and saw the crazy traffic on the GCP so I thought I'd dip off to Queens BLVD and go local for a bit...big mistake. Queens BLVD was looking like armageddon hit smh. Downed trees everywhere and shattered store fronts. It took me forever to get home.
Dude, the GCP is blocked off completely.  It's crazy.  Queens Blvd is backed up so far because the tree by the big cemetery on Woodhaven Blvd fell down and blocked off almost the whole thing.  Every side street has a tree down.
Yeah man I think I got out of dodge in just enough time to avoid the worst of the traffic so I'm not tripping.

i saw on the news that a tree fell on the GCP and killed a person in a suv.  craziness.  r.i.p. to that person.
my dad has to take the gcp home but he's working over time tonight so maybe traffic will be better in a few hours.

i saw on the news that a tree fell on the GCP and killed a person in a suv.  craziness.  r.i.p. to that person.
my dad has to take the gcp home but he's working over time tonight so maybe traffic will be better in a few hours.

The campus at Queens College is destroyed. Came out from chillin in the library to see trees everywhere and @%#$. It took me 3 hours to get home. I had to walk from Kissena blvd, down Jewel Ave, Across 108th st and down Queens blvd. All I saw was DESTRUCTION.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The campus at Queens College is destroyed. Came out from chillin in the library to see trees everywhere and @%#$. It took me 3 hours to get home. I had to walk from Kissena blvd, down Jewel Ave, Across 108th st and down Queens blvd. All I saw was DESTRUCTION.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom